Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were you shy before your coming out?
but your lifes have changed, after the coming out, in a positive or negative manner?

No, your life changes before you come out, that is why we come out, life just gets easier after coming out Wink

yes you're right! effectively I'm changing: slowly but I'm changing and I know that a day in which I could do free the coming out will arrive Smile

italianguy Wrote:yes you're right! effectively I'm changing: slowly but I'm changing and I know that a day in which I could do free the coming out will arrive Smile

Definately, that is normal, that's what most of us refer to when we say that coming out is a process Wink

thank you all for your advices Smile

I've always been overly shy (but have become a bit better/less-shy over the years)
I'm not out (and no plans to come out), but even if I did it wouldn't change my underlying shyness...

I never have been shy, aside from my sexuality, I came out in march of this year. The one thing I have been holding back all of these years. I am a leader and an extrovert, so not really shy.

Mainly the reason I kept my silence about my sexuality is because I wasn't sure, I didn't want to be gay or bi, least of all bi but, I couldn't make it go away. At one point you just accept you cannot change it, that is when I came out. Deep inside I don't like to admit but I was worried what others would say but, now my deepest regret was ever worrying about that.

Nope, pretty much the same!

I wasn't shy but more the "fear" of i all and the acceptance back in the 70's 80's.
Thankfully it's much better now.......
All the best with this and I love Italy and especially Milan.........just a gorgeous place.

I don't think I was ever shy. People always thought I was crazy because I learned to speak in metaphors and they were too childish and naive to understand. Now they say I'm deep and all that shit. I'm just like, "Bitch plz, I was never deep, you were just too shallow."