Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were you spanked as a kids?
do you spank yours?

Yes I was spanked mostly by the nuns at school though.

I dis not spank my boys , I found that loss of privileges and having to earn them back was suffice enough for them.

I was when I was bad as a kid, it hasn't affected my relationship with my parents and I know that the older generations in the UK got worse as kids (like the belt).

I wouldn't do so if I ever had kids.

((((;゚Д゚Wink)))))) bad memories! Can only remember the times I didn't think I deserved it...

Corsac Wrote:I was when I was bad as a kid, it hasn't affected my relationship with my parents and I know that the older generations in the UK got worse as kids (like the belt).

I wouldn't do so if I ever had kids.

God bless you. I was spanked too about 5 times. I Wouldn't do it to my child either.

Psshh. I was a stubborn rebellious kid so yeah, I had a few.

One time in my aunt's house - I accidentally burnt one part of her son's bedroom. I saw my big brother playing matches few hours before the incident happened. I was curious so I played with the same matches after my big brother left the room.

My mom gave me that 'three stooges' slap. By all means, she slapped my face left to right continuously in full speed.

sorry you had to go through that Jay. Do you spank yours?

I'm still single and I do not have children, koridallos.

I was fine being scold and spanked by my parents. I needed to be scold/spanked at the time as I was a naughty kid. Personally, I'm not proud with my rebellious attitude when I was a kid and a teenager. Totally embarrassing.

I love my parents. In my case, I believe they did the right thing to scold/spank me. They raised me very well. I turned out fine.

Yes, and I don't consider simply spanking bad - as in open handed swat on a fully clothed backside. And yes, my daughter got 3-4 spankings growing up.

Yes, I was.

I consider spanking a last resort and under certain circumstances I'd resort to it, but I have yet to spank a child (and I'm 30 and have been around children my entire life, only came close once).

Btw, my cousin BRAGS about the spankings, whippings, paddlings he got...well he USED to, he doesn't talk about it anymore. My favorite story of his was how he told the teacher at school who was about to paddle him to make sure he felt it this time and after being paddled the teacher asked if he felt that and without getting back up he yelled, "Felt what?" Roflmao (IIRC, he got 3 more "licks" as we called them there and that time the teacher didn't ask him again, perhaps because he didn't want to be out there any longer than necessary. The school required paddlings either be done outside or in the principal's office for some reason and they also had to get another teacher as a witness so both left their classrooms for the duration.)