Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what MAKES A PERSON BE GAY?
lust,affection,hormones
I had crush on ago at 15!Behead

Hi, I don't really understand this post.

Lust is a product of sexual orientation. For example, straight men will lust after women, but not after men. It is an y factor (x influences y, in this case, orientation (X) influences lust (Y)).

Affection is unrelated to lust. For example, you hopefully have affection for your friends, siblings, parents, but will not like them sexually. This is actually where so many people go wrong in thinking that sex = love... while they often go together, they are different.

Hormones --- Yes; hormones may have a role.

There appears to be research in both genetics and hormones lately, including hormones that the fetus is exposed to during development in the womb, and brain development (the brains of gay men and women are slightly different). The answer, if there is ever one, will be a combination of different things I'm sure.

Right now there's enough information that we can make PREDICTIONS like I just did, but no one can really know for sure. I've no doubt we'll know someday, and the specific answer will be ground breaking (as was the scientific discover that black persons were no different and just had some extra skin pigmentation), but it's years or perhaps a few decades away.

Hope that helps.

Winning the sexual orientation lottery!! <3

Im totally lost. am I suppose to understand this question to the fullest or is it just get post counts? Im not sure.

it's the same guy who keeps coming back over and over, nothing to see here

Having an abusive childhood makes you gay.

Just kidding.

Move along.........move along.............

Thanks for visiting......the EXIT is THAT way --------->>>>>>>

How is this thread back? I thought it got deleted

Miles Wrote:How is this thread back? I thought it got deleted

I thought so as well.

We are all bisexual if the truth is know and we are just accessing natural instincts. I am so glad I gave it a try