Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you "allergic" to?
some little things that you just can stand or be in the presence of:

i have an "allergy" for any-thing "girly"

also an "allergy" for any-thing "cheap" or "low-class," especially when considering gadgets and people, also them bitchy types

Slow people. That is something that for the life of me I can't handle.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I'm allergic to empty plates, glasses and cups when they're not arranged or in their right place.

I believe it's normal but I'm allergic to straight couples kissing right next/in front of me.

I'm allergic to vagina :biggrin:
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

lol

---------------------------

I have an allergy for Reggaeton, Cold days and flesh coloured spandex pants xD

I am allergic to people who walk slowly in front of me, and do not allow me past. The urge to punch these people in the back of the head is strong, but unfortunately society frowns upon it.

As for real allergies, I am allergic to dust. In dusty places, my airways begin to close and I start wheezing. I am also allergic to one of my Dad's cats. No-one of the others, just that one. And it's typical it's the most affectionate one aswell. I always dope up on antihistamines before a visit.

Petty drama, bullshit, cats.

People who chew with their mouth open.

Idiocy. Closed-mindedness. Narcissism.

As for real allergies.... I am severely allergic to the tar in tobacco/tobacco smoke, to the point where my breathing passages close up and I can die from it. On a lesser level, dust, mold, mildew, ragweed, and tree pollen of most of the trees that grow in my area of the world.

Well I'm not allergic to anything...which technically isn't true because I have gotten allergies in the past but not consistent...

As far as things I am "allergic" to well..

I'm allergic to people who let their dogs crap in the middle of the paved walkway or better yet just let your dog run around in public without a leash...

I'm allergic to people who walk slow or just stop in front of you while shopping...

I'm allergic to shopping.... unless I'm going after crap I want lol and then I go straight to it, but it and get out lol I just can't go in and browse...someone has to do a good job keeping me distracted from all the idiots lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!