Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you "allergic" to?
East - just smiling reading your cross section of society , then read Teabaggers lol , whats all that about then mate...or shouldn't I even ask Smile is it from your working behind the bar days ??

Life...... lol

Not much at all

matty7 Wrote:East - just smiling reading your cross section of society , then read Teabaggers lol , whats all that about then mate...or shouldn't I even ask Smile is it from your working behind the bar days ??

LOL... this is one of those English fail moments.

This:

[Image: teabaggers-glenn-beck-teabaggers-tea-bag...915497.jpg]

does not equal this:

[Image: 2827553982_87899bd397_o.jpg]

yep Mike - I had the second picture burned into my brain lol ... could just imagine East swatting them off his bar as they teabagged the patrons Smile

matty7 Wrote:East - just smiling reading your cross section of society , then read Teabaggers lol , whats all that about then mate...or shouldn't I even ask Smile is it from your working behind the bar days ??

Rofl...... [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] beat me to it below.....

When the teabaggers started out..they thought they were a "grassroots movment" when in reality they were the Koch Brothers private army ..the soldiers for the 1%...and they were so full of shit because most of them believed their own lies...and then one of them referred to their movement as the "teabaggers" Rofl Rofl Rofl ...not knowing what a teabagger was ...which was perfect irony when you think about it.....

So they will always be the teabaggers to me...

MikeW Wrote:LOL... this is one of those English fail moments.

This:

[Image: teabaggers-glenn-beck-teabaggers-tea-bag...915497.jpg]

does not equal this:

[Image: 2827553982_87899bd397_o.jpg]

Rofl ...nailed it!

I do appreciate a good old fashioned teabagger. :biggrin:

East Wrote:...and then one of them referred to their movement as the "teabaggers" Rofl Rofl Rofl ...not knowing what a teabagger was ...which was perfect irony when you think about it.....
It might also help [MENTION=19211]Matt[/MENTION]y (and other non-American English speakers) to understand that this comes from the "Boston Tea Party" which was an act of civil disobedience that set the stage for the American Revolution against British rule. So, the intended pun was that this was a new, and by association, uber patriotic and revolutionary "party" (as in political party).

Ignorance is bliss. I guess. Tongue3

MikeW Wrote:It might also help [MENTION=19211]Matt[/MENTION]y (and other non-American English speakers) to understand that this comes from the "Boston Tea Party" which was an act of civil disobedience that set the stage for the American Revolution against British rule. So, the intended pun was that this was a new, and by association, uber patriotic and revolutionary "party" (as in political party).

Ignorance is bliss. I guess. Tongue3

now I understand better - I do know about the Boston tea party so Easts reference makes sense - I just prefer to think of him soda streaming actual teabaggers off his bar harassing the customers Smile, its as political as I like to get anyway

Quote: I just prefer to think of him soda streaming actual teabaggers off his bar harassing the customers

I kinda liked the nasty boys and if they wanted to teabag someone...OK with me....

I had one guy with the longest cock you've ever seen..and straight as an arrow..pull his penis out and flop it on the bar after a few beers....for YEARS....

He was an exhibitionist....

Sometimes I wanted to pee my pants laughing at some of the reactions....

I wanted to get in the pearl business for awhile so they would have something to clutch ...it was pretty funny..

Baptists.

And other religious conservatives.
I bid NO Trump!

East Wrote:Hmmm..where to start...

Actual allergies....dust and tobacco ...and yeah..I used to smoke.

No actual allergies but even worse than the real ones...

Sarah Palin
Faux News
Newstainment
Talking Points
Teabaggers
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Michelle Bachmann
Anita Bryant
The Kardashians
Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
ANYONE who has a paid publicist to keep them in the news
Lindsey Lohan
Caitlyn Fucking Jenner
Half of the Supreme Court...the conservative ones....
The Koch Brothers
The 1%
Affluenza
Karl Rove
Ronald Reagan
George Bush
ISIS
Organized Religion
Steak
Duck Dynasty
The Duggars
Anyone who has a reality TV show because they are rich and/or famous