Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you going to do without me?
Starting this Friday at 2:00 you boys have eight days to clean up your acts, your rooms and al your cat boxes before I get back.

I want this forum to be spotless and smell good when I get back...or I'm not going to be in a good mood... and none of you will get souvenirs from my trip.

No dirty talk, no parties and no threads about broken hearts over straight men.

I mean it and you better behave.......

Or Else.....

Only if you stop picking your nose. Otherwise, forget it.

Where are you going BTW?

Where are you going? I hope it is fun trip...be safe!

Maybe I will and maybe I won't.

(Adam) Souvenirs? Dude, I don't think they'll let you bring a big bag of used condoms through customs...

[Image: civ_revolution.jpg]

This Friday...

Buzzer Wrote:[Image: civ_revolution.jpg]

This Friday...

hahahahahahahahaha!

I see you overdosed on smart ass pills today... that makes 2 of us.

MikeW Wrote:Only if you stop picking your nose. Otherwise, forget it.

Where are you going BTW?

Going to Brisvegas, Australia for the 21st time and last time for many years!!!! We've decided neither of us are setting foot in a jet for maybe six years after he gets here in December.... If we can't get there by car..screw it.

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) Souvenirs? Dude, I don't think they'll let you bring a big bag of used condoms through customs...

OKAY...
time to get that issue over and done with.....
I quit using condoms June 2010 when he flew here to convince to listen to his idea *that*we*should*move*from*being*FWBs* to* working*on*a*Relationship and handed me paperwork on an HIV test.

Last time I used a condom was to fill it with creme rinse and leave it hanging on my room mate's door knob.

memechose Wrote:OKAY...
time to get that issue over and done with.....
I quit using condoms June 2010 when he flew here to convince to listen to his idea *that*we*should*move*from*being*FWBs* to* working*on*a*Relationship and handed me paperwork on an HIV test.

Last time I used a condom was to fill it with creme rinse and leave it hanging on my room mate's door knob.
Quote of the day. Laugh