Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you good at
hello what are you good at.
im good at dancing cooking making cards and mmake peple luafh jokes.

I am good at writing stories.
An eye for an eye

Singing. My first love.. Its the only thing I am sure I am good at. Lol.

Im a good organiser.

Im terrible at jokes.

Im a good friend (I think)

Im a terrible dancer.

ObW
X

I am good at art, most anything that I have tried to do with the exception of sculpting. I am AWFUL at sculpting! Painting and photography are my first loves.
I'm a good cook, and I have the fabulous ability to make something delicious out of seemingly nothing.
I am good at reading people because I always trust my intuition.

I'm clearly terrible at not coming across as narcissistic....

being awesome

or ... i don't know . nothing worthwhile Smile

I don't know... breathing maybe?

*chokes*

Oh...

I'm good at art and writing, and I've been told I'm a natural musician but I have "stupid fingers". Basically I have a good ear for music, but my fingers don't like to cooperate XD But I'm learning to play my bass guitar and I hope to move onto my old violin some day.
I enjoy to cook (I always either burn, undercook, or somehow produce a combination of the two) but I still cook 5 days out of the week since my dad works graveyard shift and my mom works nearly 11 hour shifts at her work. To put it simply, we eat a lot of things like pot roasts and soups and stews since that's all I can make without ruining something XD And when someone complains, I point to the chicken nuggets in the freezer and then to the microwave.

Rae Wrote:I'm good at art and writing, and I've been told I'm a natural musician but I have "stupid fingers". Basically I have a good ear for music, but my fingers don't like to cooperate XD But I'm learning to play my bass guitar and I hope to move onto my old violin some day.

Unless you've worked with your fingers doing repetitive, coordinated activities, it's normal to have Stoopid Fingers™! I guarantee you most musicians had teh Stoopid Fingers™ until they worked em, worked em, worked em for hours, days, years. Sure, different sized or proportioned hands and fingers and maybe a slight knack for dexterous movement might help. But with practice, someone with Stoopid Fingers™ can play circles around someone who just got Super Finger Genes™ but isn't doing anything with them.

By the way, I pride myself on my highly refined bullshitting prowess.

I seem to excel at pissing people off.