Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you good at
MisterTinkles Wrote:I seem to excel at pissing people off.

Teach me your ways.

I'm pedalogically dextrous (I'm very talented at picking up small objects with my toes). To be honest, this incredible skill developed due to a strict aversion to bending over.

I think it would be acting.....to be honest, I'm not sure.

an acute sense of direction...my new nickname at work is "mcnally" as in "rand mcnally"

I am good at cooking, dancing, fighting(not something I am necessarily proud of but true), most sports involving hand-eye coordination, gardening, root cause analysis, and sex. :biggrin:

I'm really good at getting people to like me, or at least be pretty quiet about not liking me. It's not really a talent as much as a skill, I was desperate to make friends when I was younger.

I'm good at making it seem like I'm the best person ever when people meet me in real life, when I'm really not. But other than that I'm really bad at pretending. ._.

It's really easy, I just talk really quietly and sit with my legs together and hands on knees and make a whole lot of silent smiles.

There's really only two things I am reasonably certain I am "good" at Smile

I have been told my singing voice isn't that terrible to listen to (I've been told I sound a little like James Taylor)

Also....probably the highest compliment I ever received was from one of my university professors who said my writing "voice" and style reminded her of Truman Capote. Needless to say I was utterly flabbergasted :redface:

Mirage Wrote:Also....probably the highest compliment I ever received was from one of my university professors who said my writing "voice" and style reminded her of Truman Capote. Needless to say I was utterly flabbergasted :redface:

Thank goodness he was talking about your writing.

Wade Wrote:Thank goodness he was talking about your writing.

Yeah, I lol'd.