Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what did he mean? and do you agree?
Someone in a forum that i forgot its name said. "Coffee without caffeine, is like sex without a good spanking."
Any thoughts?

both remind me of qualities of addiction. If all coffee is worth is its role as a delivery system for a chemical and sex is valuable because it fulfills a fetish... here's your sign.

Of course I understand perfectly well where you are coming from in asking in the first place and I don't personally have a problem with you pushing the envelope in challenging the very nature of GS, I do see how you could easily be thought to be treading on thin ice. And that just might end in your getting the spanking you seem to long for! Shakin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:both remind me of qualities of addiction. If all coffee is worth is its role as a delivery system for a chemical and sex is valuable because it fulfills a fetish... here's your sign.

Of course I understand perfectly well where you are coming from in asking in the first place and I don't personally have a problem with you pushing the envelope in challenging the very nature of GS, I do see how you could easily be thought to be treading on thin ice. And that just might end in your getting the spanking you seem to long for! Shakin

I Don't long for it. Hello!
I am just wondering why someone would say something like this. That is all.

Some people like to be spanked when they are having sex - no big deal, for them it makes sex better.

I'm pretty sure it was just a joke, even if he really does like to be spanked it probably wasn't meant to be taken seriously.