Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you (dis)like to receive as gifts?
Will: I hate getting ties because they're always ugly, and then the person keeps looking to see if you're wearing it. I'm terrified of opening ANY gift from Adam since the night I unwrapped a pair of pink silk thong underwear in front of all my friends.

It might sound dull, but give me a gift certificate from Barnes and Noble or Modell's Sporting Goods and I'm happy and appreciative.

I had a dear friend give me a jar of "Brass Cleaner" as a gift. It was nicely wrapped too!!!

When I opened it, I was too dumbfounded to even give a nifty reply, I just sat there with this unbelieving smile on my face,,, trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do with this gift and how the hell do I thank him for giving me a cleaning product!!!

So,,,,, "cleaning products" are on my do-not-give list. Anything else will be acceptable.
We Have Elvis !!

Miles Wrote:Gimme more goddamn booze and money (for more booze)
There goes my unborn child!

Pretty funny, way to go Adam, lol....

[quote=AdamAndWill]Will: I hate getting ties because they're always ugly, and then the person keeps looking to see if you're wearing it. I'm terrified of opening ANY gift from Adam since the night I unwrapped a pair of pink silk thong underwear in front of all my friends.