Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think, is this gay?
anyway labels are indeed useless... guess i've come to terms with the fact that that night i sucked a big cock and wanted it to come in my mouth. big deal i suppose.

Curiosity can be a powerful motor... :biggrin:

I kinda know what you're going through, the first time you actually do something like that with a guy it's a big shock.

But you know yourself well by the sounds of it, and that's the biggest reassurance you've got. Just as an example - people try drugs without being a druggy, and do all kinds of crazy things they think they shouldn't do. I guess I'm saying metaphorically that a single action like that doesn't justify you beating yourself with a label. Sure you were curious, I think a lot of straight guys are in the right circumstances. Now you know how you feel about it rather than just wondering.

It's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't. So the old saying goes.

Chin up mate, you'll be cool

I actually do not regret it at all, i only regret losing my friendship with him (although due to his stupidity), and maybe i regret a little the lack of the whole experience as that would have put closure on this thing. but i have no regrets, and if i could "keep" the friedship, i would do it all over again. With some differences maybe.

I suppose it's good that you didn't blame yourself too much for something that was 'natural' enough in the heat of the moment... Sex is often like that isn't it? Unplanned...

yes. btw, i cannot reply to private messages cause i'm too new apparently.

OK QM... sorry about that...

honestly i think your straight

Only very few individuals are 100% gay. I am someone who becomes straight when I am roaring drunk, much to the amusement of my bf. I don't feel like it's an unspoken unexplored part of me... it's just one facet that describes me as me.

to answer your original question... no, definitely not.

But... is there a need to label yourself? Confusedmile:

I think the only one who can label you is you (and even then, what good are labels?). If you feel straight, then you're straight. Only you know the true nature of the feelings and attractions that go through your head.

I would say that if you were attracted to a guy or whatever, don't fight it just because you label yourself as "straight". On the flip side of that, don't force another experience with a guy just because you think that you aren't straight.

Just do whatever comes naturally to you as life goes on, whatever that may be Confusedmile: