Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is a fake or faux lesbians
In your terms what's an example of a fake lesbian or a woman that's not a real lesbian ?Catmilk

A woman who isn't interested in other women, but pretends to be for popularity, notoriety, etc. My sister has dated one or two of them.

It also annoys me that many do this as a tactic to become more attractive to guys, which adds to their delusion that they can turn lesbians straight! :mad:

I suppose a few do it just to upset their parents, however. I can see why that would be very effective for some, and though I think of it as immature at best I can at least see the pragmatic appeal of it.

Btw, a real lesbian did a response to Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl:

Tribbing... Meh...

I never met one... I guess such just doesn't exist in Middle Earth.

Pix Wrote:It also annoys me that many do this as a tactic to become more attractive to guys, which adds to their delusion that they can turn lesbians straight! :mad:

I suppose a few do it just to upset their parents, however. I can see why that would be very effective for some, and though I think of it as immature at best I can at least see the pragmatic appeal of it.

Btw, a real lesbian did a response to Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl:

It annoys me too God I hate this crap .Catmilk

In one of my sociology classes we talked about teenage girls that turned lesbian. Some students and professors have noticed that there was a higher tendency for girls in low economic areas to turn or claim to be a lesbian. They looked at causes and what the girls said. Basically the reason for many of them to claim to be lesbians was because the men and teenagers they were dating were treating them and other girls horribly, so to protect themselves from that ill treatment they decided to begin relationships with girls exclusively instead of boys.

Of course, this was a conscious choice made on the part of the girl. Most the time being a homosexual is not a conscious choice, it is just who we are. So can they really claim to be lesbians if they are only do it to survive and if once they get out of high school they start going out with boys again?

CuriousPhoenix Wrote:In one of my sociology classes we talked about teenage girls that turned lesbian. Some students and professors have noticed that there was a higher tendency for girls in low economic areas to turn or claim to be a lesbian. They looked at causes and what the girls said. Basically the reason for many of them to claim to be lesbians was because the men and teenagers they were dating were treating them and other girls horribly, so to protect themselves from that ill treatment they decided to begin relationships with girls exclusively instead of boys.

Of course, this was a conscious choice made on the part of the girl. Most the time being a homosexual is not a conscious choice, it is just who we are. So can they really claim to be lesbians if they are only do it to survive and if once they get out of high school they start going out with boys again?
Why not just be honest and say they were bi Catmilk