Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the craziest thing you have ever eaten
Some of my friends were makingfun of me because I like to eat allsorts of crazy things. Once I ate some fresh water clams I caught once at a lake, they thought I was disgusting. The one I really got it for is because I like bread pudding and cottage cheese. That doesn't even scratch the surface.

So what whack things do you eat?

Hmm...

There was this one time where my mother and my cousins ate live prawns doused in rice wine.

The same day I ate snake I believe...

Tongue

Another time I ate raw chopped up beef salad.

I'm mild in this area because I'm picky.

Some people I've met from the USA think poutine is god awful though. I also like rice pudding, and ketchup with basically everything.

I can't play this game cause I'm Filipino, we eat weird things.

Given im Filipino...

the weirdest thing I've eaten was...dog food (like a pedigree pellet) with raw gizzard. Seriously, it was like an integration thingy for freshmen during my college years. For some minutes i felt like my human rights were violated hehe

Then raw egg, with something. A challenge in the Amazing Race i joined in during college.. my team won 2nd place though

Then in a gathering... i thought I was just eating a typical adobo. Then afterwards, they told me it was a "bayawak" or monitor lizard. I nearly puked

ive had iguana very chewy, chocolate covered crickets, octopus, and snake which smells like fish but taste like chicken, I try anything once before I can say I don't like it

I don't even know. I've eaten so many things, I've lost track. I'm "that weird food guy" among my friends, and I don't care who knows it.

synonymous Wrote:I can't play this game cause I'm Filipino, we eat weird things.
Yeah, every place has a different culture, and food... Frog Snake

I'm out of this game cause I prefer easy and very common food. And also cooked, the only fresh things that I ate are fruits, sushi and... Ice creams XD
But If I'll go to some place, maybe...

I ate a live pine grub once, I was taking a survival class in a very cold environment and the fellow teaching it said pine grubs are like antifreeze, and that I would be warm if I ate a couple of them. Nobody would do it so I did.

I have eaten squirrels, opossum, nutria, snake, snake eggs, alligator, alligator eggs. I refuse to eat turtle and monitor lizard I don't want the parasites. I also can't bear the thoughtof eating cats or dogs. I wouldn't touch raccoon or armadillo for the same reason I won't eat turtles.

My friends usedto make fun of me because I liked to eat wild onions that grew in my back yard.

I keep waiting for someone to turn this into a sex discussion...