Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the craziest thing you have ever eaten
partis Wrote:Yeah its really simple just sausages in a yorkshire pudding batter type mix… nice with mash, veggies and gravy Wink

It certainly looks yummy. Though I am not sure what Yorkshire pudding is, here in thestates pudding is like a thick desert type thing made to taste like chocolate vanilla or butterscotch.

Fish eggs. I know that isn't a big deal for some people.. but I was so scared/grossed out lol.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Snails..........had no taste, and was like chewing a piece of rubber.
Octopus.......same as snails.
Liver.........disgusting, disgusting, disgusting
Frog legs........do NOT taste like chicken, chewy and taste like old vinyl.

Don't diss octopus!

You have to cook it right Tongue boil it till it looks like a spiral and then season the crap out of it.

Mind you, I think squid is better though >.>

Squid is amazing. I would have never thought it tasted like it did.the texture was amazingtoo

Pussy. There was nothing pleasant about it, and I don't recommend it to anyone else.

hank Wrote:It certainly looks yummy. Though I am not sure what Yorkshire pudding is, here in thestates pudding is like a thick desert type thing made to taste like chocolate vanilla or butterscotch.

Pudding here can mean anything you have for desert… anything…

I dont know why yorkshire puddings are called that… maybe cause they’re shaped like a bowl :p

Well, the things I eat aren't too crazy.. But everyone seems to find it disgusting when I eat cottage cheese. That stuff is delicious.
(Cottage cheese + pineapple is a billion times better though :p)