Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the craziest thing you have ever eaten
hank Wrote:I ate a live pine grub once, I was taking a survival class in a very cold environment and the fellow teaching it said pine grubs are like antifreeze, and that I would be warm if I ate a couple of them. Nobody would do it so I did.

I have eaten squirrels, opossum, nutria, snake, snake eggs, alligator, alligator eggs. I refuse to eat turtle and monitor lizard I don't want the parasites. I also can't bear the thoughtof eating cats or dogs. I wouldn't touch raccoon or armadillo for the same reason I won't eat turtles.

My friends usedto make fun of me because I liked to eat wild onions that grew in my back yard.

S-stop turning me on so much... Hearts

aligator stew
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I don't think I've ever eaten anything weird...ever.
Well, that would be considered weird in the UK. Cultural subjectivity and all that.

Snails..........had no taste, and was like chewing a piece of rubber.
Octopus.......same as snails.
Liver.........disgusting, disgusting, disgusting
Frog legs........do NOT taste like chicken, chewy and taste like old vinyl.

Ive never eaten anything out of the ordinary, i know what i like and stick with i… might be weird to some chinese people though, like toad in the hole!

Do Dornish girls count?

Game of Thrones.... anyone? anyone???

Wade Wrote:Do Dornish girls count?

Game of Thrones.... anyone? anyone???

No.......no.
WinkFuzz

I think his name was Jim. mmmmmmmm

partis Wrote:Ive never eaten anything out of the ordinary, i know what i like and stick with i… might be weird to some chinese people though, like toad in the hole!
I havenever heard of toadin the hole, I had to look it up. I saw what I called Cyclops toast. And then there was thisyummy looking sausage dish that lookedlike it was baked.

hank Wrote:I havenever heard of toadin the hole, I had to look it up. I saw what I called Cyclops toast. And then there was thisyummy looking sausage dish that lookedlike it was baked.

Yeah its really simple just sausages in a yorkshire pudding batter type mix… nice with mash, veggies and gravy Wink