Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what really grinds your gears?
VileKyle Wrote:And that's the only sentence prefix that bothers you?

Like.....OH MAH GAWWWWD, riiiight????

I mean, like fer shur

VileKyle Wrote:And that's the only sentence prefix that bothers you?

Not at all.

Catholic hierarchs in this piece of land when they open their mouths. Somehow it's the gay guy's fault if he got beaten to death by a bunch of homophobes.

Catholic politicians in this piece of land when they open their mouths. Somehow they just can't stop the "why do people not focus on the positive aspects of the military dictatorship?"

Ok, covered the right wing elitists..

The lefties? A bunch of backstabbers who refuse to give a go to installing a Ministry for Science and Technology..

Yes, but let's keep building churches, that will make the country progress.

I gotta stop watching the news.

Miles Wrote:So, like, this one time I was at Hot Topic and.......Poke

People speaking as if they're putting questions marks in the middle of sentences.

"So, like, this one time? I was at Hot Topic? you know? and, like, this really cute guy came close to me? when I was looking at, like, the discount bin? ......."

Most commenters on basically any Yahoo! article on anything LGBT related. Who are these bigoted people that write this vitriol?

davearoo Wrote:People speaking as if they're putting questions marks in the middle of sentences.

"So, like, this one time? I was at Hot Topic? you know? and, like, this really cute guy came close to me? when I was looking at, like, the discount bin? ......."

Oh mye GAAAWWWW!!!! Liiiiiike, ferr shurr?? Like, wha totally happened? Like, you know? Ferr Shurr?

Miles Wrote:I'm off to see the Wizard of Pot
lol.lol.lol . good one
There's a reason Colorado is now known as Potorado Lol

swalter Wrote:In addition to the green, we've got a fantastic gay community, at least a dozen gay bars and 3 gay nightclubs, and a city that's overwhelmingly supportive of LGBT folks. Add to that 300+ days of sunshine each year, and all the outdoor activities. I fuckin love this place!
That last one I do admit is something I like about CO Smile
Didn't know there was that many gay bars down in the city (not that I drink (or would risk going to a gay bar) anyway)

davearoo Wrote:People speaking as if they're putting questions marks in the middle of sentences.