Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what really grinds your gears?
People who have pet peeves!!!!

Lol

[COLOR="Blue"]Only things that are important to me, do I get peeved over;

1) My Name - I hate it, those who have called me by it(after told not to of course), get a severe tongue lashing, I have my reasons.

2) People who insult my culture/island and I mean not in a joke, we're very proud people so, that's a no no.

3) My Spirituality & Views being squashed on. I do have a mouth and fingers and will appropriately translate from the former to the latter. :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Anything else is an annoyance and not something that pisses me off, but will not hesitate to correct <3[/COLOR]

Everything. Just don't talk to me or look at me. In fact, just go bother someone who isn't me.

Are you gone? Good. Now I can enjoy my peace and silence.

Child genuises, they run a show on telly about them a few years ago, most of them were obnoxious rude little shits who were constantly being praised by everyone around them, including there obsessive parents and the word "genius" is relative, i think paul thomas anderson is a genius for making "There will be blood" I think a genius can be someone reacting to any given situation in any given moment in a correct or outstanding way, people who are amazingly diplomatic and save lives, johnny cash, david bowie, florence f***ing nightingale, not these snot-nosed "superior" brats.

1) People who antagonise an audience purely to start an arguement and act all offended when they get the reaction they were fishing for.

2) dishonesty

3) Beating around the bush.

4) People who call a 'toilet' a 'Bathroom' or a 'washroom'. You shit in a toilet, not a bathroom or a washroom.

5) People who pronounce ENVELOPE as ONVELOPE...the letter e sounds like eeeeeee, not oooooh, fuckwits.

6) People who always join conversations when someone needs help only to compare their own problems to be worse and that no one else but them has the right to complain...I call this ONE-UPPANCE, and there is one fuckwit that does it all the time in GS.

7) Bad manners...it cost nothing to smile, say hello, please or thank you, but the rewards are limitless.

8) Old ignorant cunts that call younger people ignorant cunts and treat them with contempt because 'they have experienced nothing.' There is an aweful lot to learned from young people as well as old people, embrace both or hide in the deepest darkest corner of your fucking retirement village and practice greasing your arse so you can slide into the next world if you are already too good for this one.

9) Vilekyle.

10) Gossip.

1. Sylph

2. Bitchy, brainless cashiers who throw your change at you and NEVER say "hello" to you or acknowledge you are there at all, wont tell you what the total is....just stands there staring out the window, NEVER says "thank you" or "come back" or "have a nice day", or even "bite my fat ass"!!

3. Sylph

4. Politicians

5. Assholes who cut through lines of people without stopping to ask if they can cut through the line!

6. Sylph

7. Shitbags who walk right between you and someone you are next too, or between you and the shop window you are looking in, or between you and the shelves you are browsing....instead of walking AROUND you. Acts like you arent there at all!!!

8. Cunts that will SHOVE their way right in front of you, while you are getting stuff off of the shop shelf, reach in front of you like you arent there and grab shit off the shelf!!!

9. Lazy damned Police who CANNOT be bothered with all these violent lunatics SPEEDING through red lights, stop signs, school zones, and running people off the highways when cutting them off....but yet **I** get a fucking ticket for going 5 fucking mph over the posted speed limit?!!!!

10. Sylph

Just finished preparing a group project with some people for a class, another pet peeve realized:

People who pick at the most unimportant details and have no alternatives to make any changes. If you don't have anything useful to add, don't freakin' say it!

Not a big fan of high-voltage shock to the testicles, myself

Miles Wrote:Not a big fan of high-voltage shock to the testicles, myself

Well then, you arent doing it right!!!!!
BoldblueBoldblue

Miles Wrote:Not a big fan of high-voltage shock to the testicles, myself

winge winge winge winge

Surely their is more important things to worry about...like Scott and Charlenes wedding.

DrPhibes Wrote:Well then, you arent doing it right!!!!!
BoldblueBoldblue

Would you mind helping me out then? ScaredShockwhore