Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what really grinds your gears?
Miles Wrote:Would you mind helping me out then? ScaredShockwhore

Any time sweet cheeks!!!
Flirty-wink-smiley

Bigotry, intolerance and self imposed ignorance.

Santimonous pricks :biggrin:

trialbyerror Wrote:Santimonous pricks :biggrin:

Sorry :p

trialbyerror Wrote:Santimonous pricks :biggrin:
[SIZE="3"]
But I thought you LIKED me!!!????[/SIZE]

im going for Dfiant1's post of "don't beat about the bush" didn't realise till I read his post - im not psychic - if you want something just ask - women are terrible for this, they beat around the bush knowing full well what they want you to do !!! just say it,, men don't think in devious ways like you do

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Bigotry, intolerance and self imposed ignorance.

Yes, yes....I know MANY, MANY, MANY people who work HARD at being as ignorant, stupid, and lethargic as they possibly can!!!!

I dunno.....the word "Sylph" keeps coming to mind.....
[Image: 200.gif]
HA HA HA

matty7 Wrote:im going for Dfiant1's post of "don't beat about the bush" didn't realise till I read his post - im not psychic - if you want something just ask - women are terrible for this, they beat around the bush knowing full well what they want you to do !!! just say it,, men don't think in devious ways like you do

Women = devious?

southbiochem Wrote:i have several, but the first one that comes to mind is when people refer to the united states as "america"...like america is not a big continent with some 35 states in it..

35? .......

QUOTE=dfiant1
3) Beating around the bush.
Depends on WHO'S bush you are beating around.

4) People who call a 'toilet' a 'Bathroom' or a 'washroom'. You shit in a toilet, not a bathroom or a washroom.
[COLOR="blue"]Here in "the states" it is called a restroom, toilet, or bathroom. But actually, any place you take a dump is a toilet, regardless of what ever else you do in there.
Although a "restroom" is used more to term public toilets. Toilet and bathroom are usually used to term private residence facilities.[/COLOR]

5) People who pronounce ENVELOPE as ONVELOPE...the letter e sounds like eeeeeee, not oooooh, fuckwits.
I had an Aunt who pronounced it EN-vell-epp.

7) Bad manners...it cost nothing to smile, say hello, please or thank you, but the rewards are limitless.
It costs them plenty. It costs them the time to have to think about being nice to someone. How DARE you expect THEM to have to THINK about being NICE to somebody that doesnt kiss their ass when they pass by you!!!

8) Old ignorant cunts that call younger people ignorant cunts and treat them with contempt because 'they have experienced nothing.' There is an aweful lot to learned from young people as well as old people, embrace both or hide in the deepest darkest corner of your fucking retirement village and practice greasing your arse so you can slide into the next world if you are already too good for this one.
Unfortunately...now.....Im old enough to be one of these people. But I try and use my "wisdom" and "experiences" to teach, benefit, or show younger people what can happen, or what different ways they may have to deal with something.

9) Vilekyle.
But thats why we loves him......right?????

10) Gossip.
GUUUURRRRRRRRLLLLL, did you hear.......