Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what really grinds your gears?
People who speak loud on their phones and use the thingy to let everyone know what the other person's saying e-e burn them!

Evan Wrote:35? .......

Yes Evan, there are 35 states in America:

Canada, US, México, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panamá, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, Venezuela, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru, Ecuador, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Cuba, Bahamas, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Dominica, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Lucia, Antigua y Barbuda, Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis. St. Vincent and Grenadines..

count them, sir

DrPhibes Wrote:QUOTE=dfiant1

4) People who call a 'toilet' a 'Bathroom' or a 'washroom'. You shit in a toilet, not a bathroom or a washroom.
[COLOR="blue"]Here in "the states" it is called a restroom, toilet, or bathroom. But actually, any place you take a dump is a toilet, regardless of what ever else you do in there.
Although a "restroom" is used more to term public toilets. Toilet and bathroom are usually used to term private residence facilities.[/COLOR]

I don't live in Merica...I live in Straya...it's a fucking dunny...a bathroom has a bath, a restroom is a changeroom.

Quote:9) Vilekyle.
But thats why we loves him......right?????
No, i really don't like him...no I'm not beating around the bush

southbiochem Wrote:Yes Evan, there are 35 states in America:

Canada, US, México, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panamá, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, Venezuela, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru, Ecuador, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Cuba, Bahamas, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Dominica, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Lucia, Antigua y Barbuda, Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis. St. Vincent and Grenadines..

count them

and Hawaii?

Rofl

partis Wrote:french people

Develop ? :biggrin:

I could reveal what really grinds my gears, but then I run the risk of somebody using that to destroy me.

Chase Wrote:I could reveal what really grinds my gears, but then I run the risk of somebody using that to destroy me.

A wise choice, since I'm already in pissed off mode over one tiny post and I'm sure I've managed to piss someone else off too.

dfiant1 Wrote:No, i really don't like him...no I'm not beating around the bush

Get over it

southbiochem Wrote:Yes Evan, there are 35 states in America:

count them, sir

Ah, never mind, read that wrong. You were refering to countries as "states," got it! Smile

dfiant1 Wrote:and Hawaii?

Rofl

Hawaii is a state of the US.