Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what's your favorite body part on a man?
Everything on a guy can be sexy and a turn on. A nice chest and ab shape. They don't have to be defined but an overall shape to them. They need to taper a little inwards toward the waist and hips.

bluedragon Wrote:His eyebrows and chest Smile

any particular type of eyebrows?

i'm only asking since you brought Efron as an example and he has that horizontal straight line there that i've noticed a lot of the guys i'm attracted to having....

meridannight Wrote:any particular type of eyebrows?

i'm only asking since you brought Efron as an example and he has that horizontal straight line there that i've noticed a lot of the guys i'm attracted to having....

I like both straight and curved eyebrows. But I like them thick, (but not too bushy) cos I like touching and rubbing my partner's eyebrows. Smile

I love most everything about a guy's body. Excluding the face (which is most important) I'd say I love a good butt. Especially if it has some hair on it.

I also love a guy who has a little extra in the stomach. If you watch New Girl where the episode where Jess see's Nick's Penis, he is what I'd say is a good example, but guys a little bigger and hairier are great too. Nothing huge though. There's a fine line.

So many things I appreciate but I think I will choose the lower back and the inner thighs and back of legs underneath butt and above knee...

I love the butt too but the lower back and upper thighs make a beautiful frame Smile

I like it when a guy leans back and spreads his legs so the inner though is fully exposed....

I would have to say that I really like a guys arms, or otherwise known as his guns. I would also say butt as well and then of course a mans penis, I just love how they come in different sizes shapes and colors, cut and uncut and what not. I prefer a cut guy over a uncut guy but that is just my personal taste. Overall I love everything about men, they are amazing creatures.

I'm a foot lover but the bottom is also nice.

It's not easy ..., it's depend of the guy. My favorites : Chest, stomach and legs slightly muscular with a few hairs. It's very masculine, i like that. Rolleyes

Whatever part I am licking at that moment.

But I do have a particular fondness for a finely sculpted ass.

East Wrote:I love the butt too but the lower back and upper thighs make a beautiful frame

I like it when a guy leans back and spreads his legs so the inner though is fully exposed....

i prefer the lower legs to the upper, but you're right, inner thighs are very sexy too. there's also the fact that touching the inner thigh is unequivocally sexual. i don't know a single example anybody has touched me there, or that i have touched other guys there without the intent of sex.