Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what's your favorite body part on a man?
Bluelight Wrote:Dicks are pretty important, but I'm talking more taste, smell and proportion rather than size.

exactly! i've always thought so too. dick is important, but the proportion, smell, skin quality, etc, that's what counts more than having it big.

Gideon Wrote:Abs, lips, throat...hmmm there is something about a pronounced collarbone that I find hot as hell...don't ask me why.

i agree on the throat.

Eyes, followed by chest then arms

Bluelight Wrote:A guy's face and personality gets to my heart, but his ass speaks to my sexuality. Dicks are pretty important, but I'm talking more taste, smell and proportion rather than size. Asses are more important than dicks in my book, if a guy has a nice ass then he can get me off, don't care if he's a top or a bottom.

Smell is high on my list -- I'm not talking skanky body odor but guy's natural odor without artificial scents from colognes or soaps a couple of hours after he's showered.

Ass is the first thing I notice about a guy.

I'll melt when I see dimples or sneaky smiles that curve up on the edges.

This is very unoriginal but I'd say chest and arms Coldshower

I don't like the ass that much... Chest and back hair is also a turn off ._.

I find every part of the man is sexy. It's hard for me to pick one. Oh, like Virge said, natural smell is also a turn on for me.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Chest and stomach.

I'd go with these as well.

Nice legs. Especially the inner thigh. A nice stomach. The lips and eyes. Little things like that can make a guy so much more sexier Wink

Chest, lips (especially smiles)

I'm a big fan of chests, stomachs and legs.