Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombfell
Don't worry about going bald Asle. I means you have lots of testosterone in your system. Cutting my heair is easy right now because I just buzz it all the same length. I do look a bit odd with buzzzed hair and a beard but what the heck.

If your beard trimmer does not have a guide long enough for you keep your eyes out for the big set that Wahl sells. It will do just about anything and I got the set at Costco for about 24 dollars!

Corsac, your talent is enviable. My roommate wants to cut mine but he is much better at doing his own than mine.
I bid NO Trump!

Im with some others here, not worth it.
I try and find one name brand that fits me well, is reasonably priced and looks ok. Then I stick to it, when I need a new pair, pull up Amazon. easy peasy Smile. yeah 80$ for pants is a ton!

Yeah I think so too, when you consider they send you 3 items which averages out to $89 that's $270! What the hell was I thinking, at least I thought this one out before crying about being broke Tongue

So I may budget a little money and go to the mall and see if I can find some deals... I really just have started to hate Burkes (you have Burke's over there right?). While I can find nice clothes, they're often imitations of the brands they claim to be and often have poor stitching. I don't know how many items I've got from Burke's that just tear up when you put it in the laundry. Wal-Mart, well you know about Wal-Mart. I just HATE shopping there to begin with, nothing but sweat hogs and rednecks....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!