Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should have i done?
Hi everyone!

hopefully i'm in the right catagory. i had somethig interesting happen and i would like your advice.

last night i decided to take the communter rail home. inside the station i stopped at McDonald's i noticed this guy walk by in front of me my thoughts were hes kinda cute and i know him, from somewhere but, i know i never met him or seen him. maybe i saw his pic somewhere but where? i really didnt think anything of it. I ordered my food and went off to the side. then He order something and went off to the side with me. i caught him glancing at me and i was trying to do the same without him noticing..i'm pretty sure we were both doing the same thing. he got a coffee or something hot. i went over and got salt and pepper. i usually would have aten up stairs in the lobby. but, decided to eat on the other side of the station. its some what of a distance from the restaurant. i put my food on this tall table thing. i heard someone in back of me dialing on a payphone (who even uses those-lol) i happen to turn around and there he was. i only heard him say something about i just wanted to call you and his convo was quick. I had to go i got my bag and left through the sliding doors he came through them from the other side, (before i had to go he left the pay phone and went out a sliding door to come back in the one i was at. or something of that nature) It
was raining out, it was at the end of a long week and day. i wasn't that all put together lol

i am not good at starting a convo or anything but, later i said to myself damn. i should have said anything..even i like your shirt, oh cool sneakers,nice hat anything.

what should have i done? what could have i said? who knows maybe its just a conicidence maybe he was just going in the same area i was.

thank you!

You could of said hello and started off a conversation.
An eye for an eye

Mmh, I have zero experience about that stuff but I actually have been thinking of strategies. You could try things like "Hey.. excuse me, but do I know you?" Which is a perfectly natural thing to say to strangers imo. Depending on his reaction you can then try to continue conversation, I think stuff like weather are quite general questions xD

I really enjoyed reading that, fyi...

I don't know why,but I did.

It played out as a scene in my head as I read it.

The everyday occurrences, and missed opportunities we have as human beings. *sigh*

I'm not good with small talk myself, but you hit it on the head, by just sayin' "nice shirt" or something would've been efficient.

You had several choices.....

"Hi"
"Hello"
"You look familiar, do I know you"?
"I hate rainy weather, dont you"?
"Wow, I didnt even know there were still payphones around"

thank you the replies! i appreciate it most of the time it's after the fact then i'm like damn I should have said this or that. Have a good weekend

My first gay encounter didn't involve sex but was hot as hell.

The muscular guy across the hall from me innocently put his junk on display.
OMG, I went inside and jerked off at least 3 times. A few weeks
later, he introduced me to man-to-man sex. HOW HOT WAS THAT!

Quote:"Wow, I didnt even know there were still payphones around"

hahahaha it's a good one

to royal ya things like this happen from time to time, i think no need to be bothered too much coz you'll soon encounter "next time" , n when it comes don't hesitate to start the convo coz even if it didn't work out you have nothing to lose ;D