Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should i do???
guys i dont know what should i do i cant tell anybody im gay and i cant find anyone can tell me more about it if anybody knew i will get aloot of troubles so what should i do???:frown: :frown: :frown:

Ok ... don't panic - that's the first thing ... you're among friends here, so relax, take a deep breath and tell us in a bit more detail exactly what's going on - that will help us to help you xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Ok ... don't panic - that's the first thing ... you're among friends here, so relax, take a deep breath and tell us in a bit more detail exactly what's going on - that will help us to help you xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Aye I second that! To be fair most been through the same, and you can get advice from the oldies -Cough COMPUTER, and the young-ones Aka ME :biggrin: Always happy to help Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

listen my problem is i cant tell anybody im gay coz i dont know if my friends will accept it or not and if they didnt they might tell everybody and if they did im gonna have aloooooooooooooooooooot of big truobles cus its forbidden to have sex with out marriage so (GAY)O_o so i really need someone can understand me

isn't being gay punishable by law in Saudi Arabia? that would make the situation much more complicated...!

Do you not have any idea about how your friends would react..
[/COLOR]

Ok ... let's start simple then.

I take it from what you've said that you want to come out to all your friends and family (in the fullness of time) ?

If that's the case then you need to plan (as far as possible) everything out. At your age a LOT rides on being patient, observing what we would call the "lay of the land" (which just means how things are with your friends and family - do any of them say anything that gives you reason to think they might be MORE receptive to finding out than others ? Etc., etc.), and making your moves VERY, very carefully.

DO NOT RUSH OBVIOUSLY - you are fully aware of the possible repercussions from coming out and the difficulties you may face, sadly purely based on where you are ...

Questions ... how do you think your family would take it, if you were to come out to them ?

Is it perhaps possible for you to beat the grass to drive the snakes - i.e test your friends by addressing gay issues without drawing to their attention that you yourself are gay ... e.g. "I heard somebody talking about (such and such) - what do you think of that ?", that kinda thing ...

The difficulty from my perspective is that I perceive you as being (forgive me) somewhat desperate to sort this situation out, which is perfectly understandable, but I need to impress upon you that there may not be a quick fix for this problem, and so your BEST weapon is going to be patience. Don't get panicked, don't rush - just take stock of yourself and your situation, and patiently work towards bettering it ...

We'll all be here to support you, so let's take it one step at a time. Family - as I've asked already. How do you think your family are likely to take it if you come out to them ?

Next, friends. Make a list of your friends and put them into groups - those that have given you reason to think they would DEFINITELY have a problem with it, those that you aren't sure of, and those that you think might be most receptive to it.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Aye listen to him, make sure you tell someone you trust when you do.. I told one mate she told everyone, I had people insulting me the next day in school Cry

Until their girlfriends said they will dump them if they dont shut up Rolleyes

Now everyone is fine with it..
[/COLOR]

Awwwwwwwww babe ! I'm really sorry to hear you had to go through that :frown:.

People can be @rseholes sometimes :mad:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

be careful though and only tell people who you know will not go out and "out" you to everyone else...that could quite possibly be very dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights...udi_Arabia

this is interesting though...the islamic law in Saudi Arabia does not allow homosexuality, however men holding hands and kissing in public is the norm...i didn't know that Confusedmile: