Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should i do
ok last night i was out with my school year celebrating are results and we went to nightclubs. while out i missed two separate guys who where cute and i was attracted to them but i hadn't a clue what to say or what to do and i was also a bit of a chicken. so basically i would love advice on what i should have said or done that might help me in the future.

i'll start with the first guy. when i went to the bar to get a drink i noticed a guy waiting to be served he was cute and he seem gay. he was talking to a girl and i was correct he was gay he said out loud that he "wished he could meet a guy". i really wanted to say something to him, but i couldn't even say hello and i didn't know what to follow up with. so he left and i lost my chance.

the second guy was later in the night, i was dancing with some people i know and i made eye contact with him when he passing me. he stopped and came really close to me, he put his hand on my waist and gave a smile. i did nothing only smiled at him and kept dancing and he left on his merry way. i didn't know what to do in that situation.

so any advice really would be nice, i really regret not going for it and would love to know what to do so it never happens again.

(Put down my portable stool, seated, grab a drink, sipping and) wait for some answers...:frown:

oneofcuriousity Wrote:1: he "wished he could meet a guy".

2>: he stopped and came really close to me, he put his hand on my waist and gave a smile.

1: You could have replied "Yes, I too" or "What's stopping you?"

2: Such direct contact could have been reciprocated. You really missed out of that one.

Remember: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:
2: Such direct contact could have been reciprocated. You really missed out of that one.

yah i just froze, he was really hot and took an interest in me. but how would i have let him know i was interested to?

All depends on how shy you are, I get it you froze because you weren't expected it, in the first escenario I would've tapped his shoulder and say "I'm a guy, would you like to meet me?" for a little more bold approach I would have followed him with my eyes and and noticed what he wa drinking, after few minutes when his drink were almost over I would've ordered another one and bring it to him saying "courtesy of that hot guy for you", when he asked who I would've smiled and said me.

Case number 2 is easier, I would've simply smiled put my hand over his and begin dancing with him.

Don't be afraid if you like the guy, but be careful.

it was meant to be
same day time next week return to the bar for a little

Ryocchi Wrote:All depends on how shy you are, I get it you froze because you weren't expected it, in the first escenario I would've tapped his shoulder and say "I'm a guy, would you like to meet me?" for a little more bold approach I would have followed him with my eyes and and noticed what he wa drinking, after few minutes when his drink were almost over I would've ordered another one and bring it to him saying "courtesy of that hot guy for you", when he asked who I would've smiled and said me.

Case number 2 is easier, I would've simply smiled put my hand over his and begin dancing with him.

Don't be afraid if you like the guy, but be careful.

Omg I tots blushed at this! A man after my own heart! *fawns* .

But I agree, being a Blunt person myself, I talk to people like I've known them my whole life, so if a guy had done either of those things to moi, I would have simply reciprocated in kind.

1) Him: "Ugh! Why can't I meet a Guy?"
Me: "Oh Hi, Nice to Meet you, my name is...I over heard you talking and it's so odd, I have that same problem! It's like..." and so forth. I mean, let him talk too lol, but really you can either end up with a Boyfriend or Best friend, either way you'll be BFs :p and if it doesn't work out, then oh well.

2) *Although, personally I would not appreciate being touched so intimately by somebody I do not know and would probably get loud...but this about you lol*

I would've been like, Okay he wants me, let me go over and dance with him (doesn't have to be Grimy really) or invite him for a chat over a Apple VK.

I suppose you did what came naturally to you...I'm really all for doing what comes naturally so, if you have to force yourself to do something, then It's not gonna work and I think the person would get that and move on.

I am Old School I suppose when it comes to "courting" lol, but new school in other areas...like… Music ^o^

oneofcuriousity Wrote:yah i just froze, he was really hot and took an interest in me. but how would i have let him know i was interested to?

Smilled back and grabbed him by the waist. That's what I mean by reciprocation. It's not rocket science.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams