Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should i do???
Ok...slow down guys. He"s living in a different world with totally different and possibly very dangerous rules.

Spotysocks gave some excellent council that should be read and re-read. Harry, if it's true that you are in Saudi Arabia you need to be very, very cautious. It's a bit late ( I wish I had seen this post sooner), but a secret is NOT a secret once even one person knows. I hope, I really, really do, that the two friends you told will keep your secret, but sadly life is usually not that kind. You need to prepare yourself for this getting out. It might not, but you need to be prepared "if" it does.

I want to be frank and honest with you here because you seem to be running headlong into things that you might not be ready for. You're going through a coming out process that is difficult enough but you also seem to have a "problem" that you have not yet seen. If you are 16 and lots and lots of boys/men have wanted to have sex with you, although you have just figured it out, everyone else seams to be able to tell right away that you are gay.

Life is hard that way sometimes. Some of us hide it well and some of us are really obvious wether we know it or not. You seem t be in that category from what you've described so far.

You're 16, and although it all seems to be bottled up inside you and uncontainable, your first priority right now is TO YOURSELF and your SAFETY. You have years and years to make your way and live your life once you are on your own. Take your time, (you have so much of it). You've found a great forum here with loads of people who will talk to you about all kinds of things. You've already said sex is not the major issue for you right now.

So instead of making your life more difficult, or even dangerous, keep your head down until you can take care of yourself or you are ABSOLUTELY positive...ABSOLUTELY... that the people you share this with have your best interest in mind. Today AND tomorrow. You're living in a place with very different rules and laws than we do here. What works for us might not work for you. Do what you know you NEED, not just what you WANT.

Stick around and talk to us, ask anything you want here in cyberspace. (Even though I'm not sure how secure it IS for you at home on the net.) But at home make sure you are taking care of yourself first and foremost.

Take care,
Michael

Thanks Michael !

Anyhow harry, it happens to know Saudis here in London , and been told how things are. Pity really because the people i talked to at least were very nice and kind to me (even though sometimes very irritating and so bloody hot ..but never mind that lol).

If you dont understand something we say, here is a site where you can go and translate from English to Arabic.

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Well this whole thread scared me.

I kept reading and reading as this horrible feeling kept creeping up on me and I started reading faster thinking might ...I don't now...somehow cut off what I could see coming. Then there it was!

I know in Egypt the internet is constantly patrolled by the moral police for just such cases as this. I wouldn't be surprised if Saudi Arabia was not as well. At the very least, the wrong word slipped by a friend could have disasterous consequences.

Just watch yourself harry and let us know if we can help or offer any support.

Michael