Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what things can you cook
do you like cooking. what things can you cook and what was your favrite one to make. i love cooking.my favrite kind of food is africa food.i like making one that is beans and cabbides and rice and abit spicy but i wont to learn lots more of diffrent africa food!. i like making chicken in sorce aswell. i can make cakes aswell like choclate cake!Confusedmile:

I like to make all my bread. I also like to make tasty vegetarian food. Too many people make veggie food too bland or too spicy. I like to cook with PA. He always has lots of good ideas for delicious food.

Fajitas, flafel, spag bol, I like making lots of stuff & making new stuff. How about making this a recipe thread......post your favourite foods.....I'll start off:

Easy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Not only does this take no time at all, but non-vegans are completely fooled by it. Lots of recipes make this claim, but this is for real!

Ingredients
1 1/2 C crumbled silken tofu (firm)
2/3 C unbleached cane sugar
1/3 C unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp vanilla
a pinch of salt

Instructions
1) Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and blend until smooth, creamy, and thick.
2) Transfer to a storage container and chill until ready to serve.

Makes 1 1/2 cups (3 servings)

P.S. Not mine, from another site. Smile But, very tastey.

I love to cook when I feel like it - but if I'm not in the mood I hate it and I would far rather someone else did it (failing that I'll stick a pizza in the oven!)

My fave recipies (which I will happily share if anyone wants to ask) are

Medeteranian (sp) vegetable lasagne
Roasted med veg
Veggie Spag Bol
Mushroom, Tofu and Pepper stir fry
Homemade Guacamole (I don't care how much fat is in an avacado - they're lush!!)
Honey Sponge Pudding

BiPenny Wrote:I love to cook when I feel like it - but if I'm not in the mood I hate it and I would far rather someone else did it (failing that I'll stick a pizza in the oven!)

My fave recipes (which I will happily share if anyone wants to ask) are

Roasted med veg
Veggie Spag Bol
Mushroom, Tofu and Pepper stir fry
Homemade Guacamole (I don't care how much fat is in an avacado - they're lush!!)
Honey Sponge Pudding

yum!!!
Mediterranean (sp) vegetable lasagne (that's the spelling honWink )

I will never just stick a pizza in the oven. I'll take it out of its wrapper, lay it on greaseproof paper and lavishly cover it in extra toppings of my choice (olives,garlic, artichokes, little tomatoes etc... and a dash of oregano... )

that is very good. what i am going to cook soon it was chicken with sorce which was wine an mushrooms and bacon. very nice!Confusedmile:

Can't cook to save my life!I do manage though to make delicious peri peri chicken.What is Africa food Joseph?Is there any particular country that it originates from?

any africa food i like like nigeria zambeya kenya . but i not relly new what was its name! but i think it is very nice

I did love cookin but with a baby in the house its become a chore :frown: i still enjoy cookin a good ole roast dinner tho and durin the summer i garden alot so i have a ready supply of fruit/veg and herbs and loadsa flowers too add to salads ...makes them real purty! :biggrin:

Spag Bol

YUM YUM !!!!!