Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what things can you cook
I dont mind cooking, iv been told i can make a mean toad in the whole lol! XD

Hey Jo,what are the ingredients in these African foods?

I don't really cook much for myself. I tend to eat out if I want something strange.

One thing I love to cook for myself and others is tacos! I don't know why, but its the only thing I actually enjoy cooking.

For YEARS and years I told myself that I either couldn't, or wouldn't, cook ... largely because by the time I thought of doing it, I was already hungry, so using the microwave was always so much easier and quicker ...

... but then I started dating a chef, and I RAPIDLY learned my mistakes ... so now, whilst I can only cook the dishes that he's shown me, my repetoire does go up to kinda imitation-chef standard :-

1) Smoked Salmon 'n Spinach Pasta (ask my bro Wouldlikemuscle what he thinks of that);
2) Corned Beef Hash;
3) Paella;
4) Lasagne;
5) Bangers 'n Mash;
6) Cottage Pie; and
7) Chicken Stir-fry (MARINATED Chicken).

I can also do a large number of desserts that I've picked up (some from my b/f, some from books) - things like :-

Lemon Drizzle Cake, Carrot Cake, Cookies, Shortbread, Florida Summer Fruit Cups, Fairy Cakes, Rice Krispie Cakes, stuff like that ...

... and yeah, now I LOOOOOOVE to cook Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I make my own garlic bread with ciabatta bread.

I make a BBQ chicken. Basically chicken breast in bbq sauce, with melted mozzerella cheese and bacon.

I make chicken with various herbs and seasoning.

I make fajitas. I make tomato penne pasta (with garlic bread as above mmm)

I remember making fudge when I was younger but I put in too much vanilla essence... and it turned into toffee... :biggrin: we almost lost our teeth in it... *sobs*

Shadow Wrote:...then I started dating a chef, and I RAPIDLY learned my mistakes ... so now, whilst I can only cook the dishes that he's shown me, my repetoire does go up to kinda imitation-chef standard :-

1) Smoked Salmon 'n Spinach Pasta (ask my bro Wouldlikemuscle what he thinks of that);
2) Corned Beef Hash;
3) Paella;
4) Lasagne;
5) Bangers 'n Mash;
6) Cottage Pie; and
7) Chicken Stir-fry (MARINATED Chicken).

I can also do a large number of desserts that I've picked up (some from my b/f, some from books) - things like :-

Lemon Drizzle Cake, Carrot Cake, Cookies, Shortbread, Florida Summer Fruit Cups, Fairy Cakes, Rice Krispie Cakes, stuff like that ...

... and yeah, now I LOOOOOOVE to cook Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Ok so that now calls for a trip to the ALPS to learn some new dishes, Shadz!!! Laugh Laugh1 We could use you in the Madrid restaurant.

I love to cook found a new (for me) French way to prepare a excellent tasting stake. Called Stake au poivre hope that is correct it through the spell check off.
A crowd pleaser when camping in the woods is Cow Boy Hash, it's filling and easy on the cook.

you are very good at cooking.dan the africa food got in it diffrent things like meat rice cabbids spicy corn and beans and things. i wont to learn more kind of africa food with all diffrint things in it!

If I have the time I love to make homemade pasta its simple just flour eggs and salt, hand mix on counter, then roll out and dry, then cut to whatever shape desired. Fresh made pasta only takes about 6 minute or so to cook depending on your stove. Nothing better.

Richard

i made pasta and souce. it was cheese and brocoli