Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what things can you cook
Oh sorry, the joke was aimed at you, but my memory told me whyever you are from britain, sorry ^^

Okay, maybe a nice american someday will :biggrin:

frank loves spongbob sqearepants!

Voff Wrote:Ukrainian BORSHCH (National soup)

What's your recipe, Voff???

i don't eat at the fast food Places

But i do cook better burgers than they do

Just take some good ground beef and marinade it with any fat,any vinegar and some worcestershire sauce. Add an egg and some bread crumbs and then you are golden.

well, I can make desserts like banana, strawberry and apple pie, chocolate cupcakes, muffins, carrot cake, chocolate chip cookies and other stuff like boiled eggs, brocoli, crayfish, roasted salmon, lam, beef, and eggplant and tomatoe soup but I really hate cooking, follow the instruction step by step of the recipe book just load me with stress and make me want to burn the book and go to a restaurant... I just do not tolerate that someTHING give me instructions!!!!
I know is stupid but whatever, I am not on charge of cooking for everyone in home hahahaha

XOXO, me.

I guess I could make some of those things too if I had the patience to follow a recipe book. I just can't be bothered with all that weighing and clock-watching. Everything I make is an adventure and I never know how it's going to turn out, although generally I like what I cook. PA likes it when I cook too, but he is a far better cook than I am. A couple of years ago I made what I thought was a delicious soup and was so proud of it I wanted my Dad to taste it. He nearly choked, spat it out and thought I was trying to poison him. That is not good for the confidence.

what was the soup.i wish i can have it insted! im going to make pastabake soon

Thank you, Joseph Wink

It was a vegetable soup. Leapfrog

I'm not great at cooking, infact i could probably burn ice cream.

I love to cook. I am the only one out of all my mates who actually cooks, they all think putting a frozen tesco pie and chips in the oven and boiling some peas is cooking!! No thats re heating Tongue

I do find tho that everytime i make summit it tastes different. I dont write recipies down, i just love to experiment. If it tastes diff every time i make it i wont get bored of it Tongue I cook things from fajitas to lasagne, my own burgers to spag bog. I mix vegetarian and meat. I am the same as Prince Albert as make my own pizzas by buying a plain cheese from like the expensive range and put my own fresh meats and more cheese on it.

Cooking is like love making, if you dont have an orgasm eating your food then you are doing it wrong.

lol

xxxxxxxxxxx