Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what things can you cook
Invented a new spinach pie with pistachio nuts in it;.. Delicious...

I love cooking! I can make any type of egg, lasagna (I take forever though) and some other really random stuff that I can't remember right now.

hajime.saitou Wrote:I love making barfi

I love that! And the thicker, softer kurma (forgot the name) and parasad I think it is? I can't wait for Diwali!

What is Barfi??? When is Diwali?

It's like a mini... cake kind of thing. I don't really know, I'm not Hindu and have no idea as to how it's made. It's an Indian sweet, it's really good!

[Image: 5.jpg]

<3

Oh look, there's an article on it on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barfi

TuxSky Wrote:It's like a mini... cake kind of thing. I don't really know, I'm not Hindu and have no idea as to how it's made. It's an Indian sweet, it's really good!

[Image: 5.jpg]

<3
Well, someone's just GOING to HAVE TO give us the recipe... I have a good recipe for KULFI, which I've tried and really liked.
[Image: 220px-Kulfi.jpg]

It looks like those push-pop ice creams. I've never had it before, the rose flavor interests me. I wonder if I can find it here, Diwali is coming around so there might be some places that have it.

TuxSky Wrote:I love that! And the thicker, softer kurma (forgot the name) and parasad I think it is? I can't wait for Diwali!

goolab jamoons? think that's what you have in mind

divali is 5th of november, so just around the corner! yayyy i can taste the sweets already LOL yummmmmmy... sooo tux likes them thicker but softer... jus sayin... jus sayin... i'll let the good folks draw their own conclusions :p hehehehehehehehe

u can get the rose flavour... but i would caution from who... some ppl make it very light, some ppl make it very very strong (use plenty has a deep rich flavour, but can be overwhelming)

khulfi on a stick!! omg i've never seen that! lol wow thats awesome though, muchhhh better way to eat it since!

hajime.saitou Wrote:sooo tux likes them thicker but softer... jus sayin... jus sayin... i'll let the good folks draw their own conclusions :p

LMAO Oh Haj!

TuxSky Wrote:LMAO Oh Haj!

=] jus sayin, jus sayin *cough* *cough* hehehehe

Goolab Jamun is nice but I prefer Kulfi, you still haven't delivered a recipe for Barfi, Hajime;..

So Diwali is the same day as Guy Fawkes' Day ?? Is it always on that date?