Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was your first car?
hey guys, i was wondering what your first car was and what it was like. mine was a peugeot 205 i got at auction for £50, i rememer it had something like 12 owners in 6 years, the locks opened with a spoon it had an upside down steering wheel and some sweet rims *insert sarcasm here* as far as how it drove well it always need a bump start, the engine warning light was on all the time and when it went off that meant something was wrong and cause the fuel pump was rubbish when i went up a hill for more that a minute it would start cutting out...... oddly i miss it???

My first car was a 1994 blue Firefly. It was a sturdy, albeit tiny, car. I remember my first winter, driving it in the worst snowstorm.... and I couldn't believe I never got stuck. It was a tough thing, though I looked ridiculous in it Tongue

Mine was an 87 chevy bretta two door white 2.0l. It was only 100 bucks but I put over 60k miles on it within a year and wore it out. I was not attached to it, but more attached to the feeling of freedom it gave to me instead.

Well, the first car I drove was a really great Honda - Acura 1991, with over 1 million miles, it's still going great. But my first real car, the car that is all mine and is not shared, was 2006 Toyota - Corolla, which I bankrupt myself just so I can get a new car for college. I'm thinking I might need to move on in the future.

My first car was a polo coupe 92. It was very expensive for a first car (1.000 €/ around 1.500$). It was small and funny. if ou turn right, the hole car was humming. it sounds like a sport exhaust, but it was for free.

My first car was and still is a 2002 Fiat Punto! I got it for my a-level exams and I still love it :biggrin:

My first car was a Fiat 126, it's affected how I sit to drive cars ever since. It once broke down because a bee got stuck in the fuel line...

After that I had a couple of Fiat Pandas (you could change the handling a lot by opening the sun roof!) and in 1999 I got a Fiat Punto which I still have. You may spot a trend.

For a while I did have two cars, living on a farm we needed a second big car for throwing animal feed and goats into the back of, so we had a Renault Laguna until a few weeks ago when it died.

I've ever had a new car.

I've never had a car.
My immediate family's never had a car.

I've never learned to drive.
None of my immediate family's learned to drive.

Family of London pedestrians i'm afraid.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Ya, I'm an inner city pedestrian as well, never owned a car, and don't particularly intend to anytime soon. I do have a driver's license though, but it took me until 22 to get around to getting it.

I'm actually quite scared of the idea of ever becoming a driver.
I really think i'd make a crap driver.
Probably swerve off the road and end up killing someone.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so