Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was your first car?
It's just a scary thought, but no worries, it's not as scary as you think. We're such transient people in the US that we have to drive to get anywhere.

My very first car was a "used" 1966 Chrysler Newport. I drove that thing until the drive shaft dropped off!!! (fixed that) then drove it until the transmission stopped shifting into higher gears. At that point, I drove it (in first gear) to a dealership and got something else to drive into the ground (smile)...

A post-office red Reliant Regal, which I was able to drive on the road on my sixteenth birthday (legal in those days). As unreliable as it was unstable. Very friendly car though. Waving at other Reliant drivers was mandatory.

Hello there,
My very first car was a Subaru Vivio... Now let me explain to you guys about it...

It was sold to the UK and was a complete flop... Only 643 cars were sold out of the entire stock and it was modeled as VIVIO because in roman numerals VI VI O = 660 which beleive it or not was the indication and size of the engine... See what i loved so much about this was not only was it free from my nan as i passed my test on my birthday but it was also able to be driven in 5th gear at 30 MPH.. It got me nicely from A to B with little or no hassle whatso ever.. I was the only person in sussex to own one and it was a right eye opener... I have found a link with a picture

File:1992 Subaru Vivio 01.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I ended up writing it off when boy racers drove into me and span me round smashing the entire car toi pieces and breaking my hand in two places... After i crashed it i was depressed for a while as it was my little pride and joy and until i recovered i was sad enough to listen to Fast car by tracey chapman on repeat lol...

Now i got a shitty peugeot 206 where the dealership want 75 pound an hour to put the computer right so i told em if it bklows up as a result of not getting it checked then i aint bothered its only worth 800 quid..

kindest regards

zeon xc

zeon Wrote:... Now i got a shitty peugeot 206 where the dealership want 75 pound an hour to put the computer right so i told em if it bklows up as a result of not getting it checked then i aint bothered its only worth 800 quid..
About the price of one of your parking tickets then, ze? Rolleyes