Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was your first reaction after having sex with a man?
My first experience with a man was when I didn't really know where I stood sexually. I came from a VERY conservative family and after my first experience I felt really guilty and it took me a couple of months to actually come to terms with the way I felt and the things that I did.
It was a process for me to fully come to accept who I am sexually, it took maturing and experience.
Richard

When I had my first sexual experience I was a teenager.
I didn't realized that time that I'm gay.
I knew that most people would thing what we did is wrong, but we didn't cared.
We were very young and enjoyed to be together.
I feel what we had was very pure.
...oh,my...I got sentimental again Smile

I felt like "That's it? Well, at least now I can say I have done it before".

I felt very calm. I felt like finally I´ve fulfilled a long time desire, and although it really wasn´t a pleasant experience, it was as I wanted: Protected sex (using a condom) in a clean and secure place with a person that I trusted. At least the curiosity was satisfied.

First of all, I wasn´t very attracted to this guy; I ´ve always thought that when I get laid with someone, he will be older and taller. I don’t feel particularly attracted to lads that are younger than me. But he was an exception. Since the moment we met he acted strange, like if he didn´t like me. A little time after, a common friend said that he had a crush on me, and I was surprised!. The guy called me one day and asked me to go out with him after work. I agreed and we went to a fast food area to have a little chat. He told me that he liked me and first I said that I wasn´t interested. Time passed and we coincided in a party, where he asked me to pretend I was his boyfriend, cause an ex of him was lurking there. I accepted, and at one moment that I hug him I felt something inside me, like a secret desire. After that, I talked with him and let him know that I felt attracted, and wanna play with him, you know, friends with benefits. We started to hang out, he slept with me in my bedroom, and we developed a confidence relationship. It took time, but I finally feel ready to have sex with him, and I asked him. When we made it, I didn´t feel anything, cause I demanded that both of us used a condom. We had to finished separated, jerking off, cause the magic really didn´t appear. After that experience, we share some more time together in the following days, and even have safesex (without penetration), but we never tried to have protected sex again. I don´t thing that the condom was the reason for the lack of pleasure...I thing I was just not that into him.

Two very drunk students in Halls of Residence. The details are a bit hazy but it was exhilarating! We were both at the same stage of 'coming out' and ready for our first encounter. I was his first, he was my first Confusedmile:

The following night was even better Wink