Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was your first reaction after having sex with a man?
Hi Smile

I have wondered your reactions after first sex with a man. I did not think about it before but my gay friend asked me once, and I thought that I was relief. Finally I have considered myself as gay Smile When I told this to him, he surprised. I said why you surprised and he explained his first experience like that:

after sex, he felt guilty, he could not define himself. He could not eat anything for 2 days. He went to a psychiatrist and the psychiatrist said him to that he was sick. He made many operations over him. etc etc.

After he said this to me, then I shocked Big Grin And thought how lucky I was.

What about you guys?

only in 1973, the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder. And they did it regretfully, with some arm twisting. It was a topic they debated for many years afterwards.

Where was Istanbul Turkey in the 1970's?

now he is 50 years old. And he was 20 when having first sex with a man. So it was about 1982. I do not think psychiatrists in Turkey regard being gay as a sickness today. Actually I am really sure they don't.

But be sure that in 1970's Turkey was very undeveloped and ruled by unqualified people. It is still ruled by unqualified, but people are more modern.

But I must admit that, there are many people even politicians who are considering being gay as an illness unfortunately. Sad

"May there be five or ten of them!"Wink

I had mixed feelings.

I met an anonymous guy from the internet at his house. He made me very uncomfortable and I wasn't particularly attracted to him.

When I left, I also felt relieved but for two reasons.

1) I was out of his house and away from him.
2) I felt like I had finally "come to terms" with something I needed to do.

I left with a smile on my face.
Smile

My first reaction afterward...I cant say with any real certainty but in general...I could not wait to do it again. No shame or guilt for me...it felt natural.

Same, my first time I was a pre-teen, so I just wanted to do it again....and again...and again

Why did I think it was such a big deal? lol

It would be complicated for me to explain what exploring my sexuality was like, so I'll just say even before I realized I wasn't straight I never saw being gay as any weirder or worse than being left handed with the result being when I realized I wasn't straight I just found it mildly interesting.

I found it a rather positive experience.