Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
whats the last movie you watched
The season of witch...not good at all

looking forward to black swan king's speech and fighter....hope i'll have time in the near future

oh and also The tree, sounds great

there are more i want to watch...but forgot their names. I really like movies.

Big (1988) - IMDb

I remember watching this movie in school many years ago. I didn't remember it that well, so I watched it a few days ago. It's a good movie, if you have Netflix... watch it there instantly.

I watched The Wolf Man with Benico Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins. It was okay but it was more like a Marvel super hero film than a horror movie.:frown:

In theatres, I saw Cedar Rapids this last weekend... one of the better reviewed movies that was playing here and decided to go with a comedy, plus curious about the Iowa setting. It was cute, but definitely something I could have waited on for DVD with low-budget etc. Started a bit slow but got better as it went. One of the characters is really annoying but in a realistic way (seriously, I so work with a co-worker that is indeed that loud and obnoxious!).

I also recently saw Prince of Persia on TV and was glad I didn't pay for it. Not bad, but not good. Jake is cute but he couldn't pull off an accent very well.

I went through Shaun of the Dead again.

I love that movie.

Lolguy Wrote:I went through Shaun of the Dead again.

I love that movie.

defo one of my top 10 :biggrin:

jbrowder24 Wrote:...I also recently saw Prince of Persia on TV and was glad I didn't pay for it. Not bad, but not good. Jake is cute but he couldn't pull off an accent very well.
Ugh, why are video game movies almost NEVER good.:frown:
*Sigh*

Would you say its at least worth watching it out of bordom?:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

ninja Wrote:defo one of my top 10 :biggrin:

Simon and Nick are amazing in that movie. It's in my top three.

Lolguy Wrote:Simon and Nick are amazing in that movie. It's in my top three.

i dont know if paul is out in the states yet but its well worth a watch :biggrin:

Genersis Wrote:Ugh, why are video game movies almost NEVER good.:frown:
*Sigh*

Would you say its at least worth watching it out of bordom?:tongue:
Unfamiliar with the game to know if you'd feel let down in that aspect, but it's a decent enough flick if you're bored sure. Plus Jake is pretty Smile