Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats with all THESE WEIRD THREADS LATELY????????????????
princealbertofb Wrote:I was thinking 6 bottles, so I was thinking more about urinating than vomiting. And of course I cannot accept that Aussies don't vomit (at all). They may not like to think they do, but I'm sure they do, just like the rest of us. I wasn't talking about your vomiting patterns, [MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION].
Seriously, though, does the fact of not having a gall bladder change the amount of alcohol you can ingest without it becoming a hazard for you?

The gall bladders main function it to store bile for when it is needed to help digestion. If you don't have a gall bladder, the bile is constantly running through you digestive system which means alcohol is broken down and leaves the system quicker. It doesn't change how much you can have before it become hazardous, it just shortens the duration that the alcohol is in your system.

So do you measure for safety?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:So do you measure for safety?

No, I'm not a size queen Smile

Actually i'm not really a big drinker and I generally only hit the piss once in a blue moon, usually a Friday after a tough week at work where I can have a couple or write myself off completely.

There's nothing about them. One person's entertainment.
''Do I look civilized to you?''