Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats wrong with me?
my first post i hope this is ok.i am 16 and my bf is 20,we have been having sex for about a year. after my bf fucks me or after i have been sucking him,he likes going down on me,and i used to like it,but i just told him i dont like it now,and i wish i could just mastubate. i just cant stay hard now when he does this,and i dont know whats wrong with me.now he's upset,i think he feels insulted idk. i love being with him so much,and i hate that i'm messin things up. sometimes when we are laying in bed watching tv,i'll see something sexy and i'll start masturbating and it turns him on, and often we'll have sex because of it. so i figured he wouldn't mind when i told him.how can i get him to understand what i'm feeling,especially when i dont understand myself?i dont want to lose my bf.

Dunno, maybe it's a matter of making a compromise?

I mean if he never gets to do it I could understand his getting slightly peeved, but it's also not fair you don't get to masturbate if you want to.

Maybe you could consider letting him get his way some of the time, and maybe just masturbating when you're alone, or telling him you want to do some DIY for a change every now and again?

You realise that what you are complaining about has just made 99% of all the partnered, straight women in the world insanely jealous? Wink

We can all be a bit unstable sometimes and these things go in phases. When you are with your boyfriend, be with him. If you need some diy time, which is perfectly understandable, then make sure you get it.

I can see his point. He wants to be able to bring you as much pleasure as you obviously give him. To allow him to bring you to a climax is a lovely gift you can give him which you can both enjoy.

While you are working through whatever this is, try not to neglect him and assure him of your feelings for him ... assuming you can say it because it's true? If you can't, then you probably have other stuff to sort out.

Best wishes to you both.

i'm so glad i posted thank you,rb and marshlander, awesome reponses, your so kind.marsh, your point of view about a lovely gift i can give him....priceless, so cool! omg! thank you. i want to do that!...i never thought about it that way. i couldn't stop reading your response. thank you