Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your favourite indiana jones films ?
Im not a die-hard fan of the series in particular but love indiana jones and the temple of doom, just a classic, i can hardly remember the others, except that sean connery plays his dad in one, just wonder does anyone else have a fav indie film o?

I'm not much into Indiana Jones, but without a doubt my favorite in the series is the one with Sean Connery in it. I suppose it's because I'm more interested in story & character, and that one had a lot of both (even down to Indiana being named after a dog he loved, among many other things). Of course having Sean Connery in it helps a lot, too!

But they were all wonderful popcorn flicks with some brilliantly hilarious moments in them.

While my least favorite, I even liked the last one that was more pulp fiction with the crystal skull and all. That one would have had the potential to have been my favorite if it hadn't been Indiana Jones. I disagree on many that the "aliens" (who were obviously Greys) were actually aliens, they seemed more from another dimension than outer space (that is ultraterrestrials rather than extraterrestrials), and would've fit more into Buffy the Vampire Slayer than the X-Files, which is one of the things I loved about it when it takes something familiar and then tweaks it in an unexpected way. It's just it didn't feel like an Indiana Jones movie to me and should've gone with different characters...though I understand that it wouldn't have made anywhere as much at the box office if they had.

Im not a "big fan"......but I like them all. Well, maybe except the last one....didnt find the "Indy" story line at all.

Yeah actually i agree pix, i liked crystal skull, but on its own merit, not as part of the series, i think there was too much of a gap between them, and just lost that magic you cant quite put a finger on, but overall it was better than i had thought. Ultraterrestrials? Hmm i may have to watch it again soon, and the sean connery one.

I've never seen any of Indi's movies :c
And I'm a huge fan of Tomb Raider and Uncharted lol

CakeLuv Wrote:I've never seen any of Indi's movies :c
And I'm a huge fan of Tomb Raider and Uncharted lol

the tomb raider films? Oh good lord, you need to go and watch indiana jones NOW! :p

Ew no, the films floped, I meant the games lol

CakeLuv Wrote:Ew no, the films floped, I meant the games lol

Phew! They were awful werent they lol

yeah, Angelina's accent D: ughtfufjg... I can't wait for the new Movie Big Grin

Mmm... not a great fan. Only really watched them because Tomb Raider (as above, the games - NOT the movies) was influenced by it, so I figured "hey, must be awesome too". Didn't particularly feel that way after watching them... though it could also be because my friends completely over-hyped them.

I'll probably watch them again sometime, might be a little more forgiving then... maybe.