Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your most played game?
hey guys i was wondering which video game you've clocked the most hours on? i ask this cause i realized i played yars revenge on the 2600 for 5 hours straight and now have a atari claw hand!!!! (and it looks like something else >.<) my most played game is sonic cd as a kid i played through it sooo many times and still play it. so whats you most played game? also have you ever played a game for a stupidly long stint, this question has just come to me, i played god hand on ps2 for 30 something hours once lol x

i love this my most played game is double dragon 2 on nes i love it sooo much i still play it everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyday lol

Civilization IV...I think I had a stint of around 30hrs once. I was having an EPIC war and I just couldn't stop until I had dominated the entire world! Diablotin

Mine is Final Fantasy X, i absolutely love that game, ive completed it twice, one was 51 hours and the other was 45 hours. But i did get a little obsessed with pokemon when i was younger so they might have been longer Tongue x

OMG I'ma bit of a game freak when I get into them... But most of my time now days is away from the screens of computer or tv.

ATM I'v been playing Call Of Duty on my brothers ps3

It tiz fun! I get to shoot people and kill them Big Grin

The Call of Duty series, probably. Its either that or the Crash Bandicoot series.

I'm level 41 on Call of Duty Black Ops. <- Yep... thats the line I use to chat up guys. :p They just NEED a big hot level 41 like me to protect them Wink :biggrin:

Haha I'm not black ops. I also have my good days and bad days sometimes I get 15kill streaks and others I get 4kills and lots of deaths! Sad

Sometimes if i have alot of time to myself i'll pull out my sims collection 1 to 3 and play them all! i can never get tired of them Smile

GTA III on the Playstation 2. I used to play that everyday next after that would have to be Halo 3.