Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your most played game?
I think it'd have to be World of Warcraft >.> god someday I'm gonna regret all the hours I wasted on that...

I'd clocked up about 10 days of play accumulatively (240 hours) but in ONE single session maybe 4-5 hours; don't ever play it, sh*t is like crack cocaine for gamers...

Hello Ninja,
Long time no bloody See... Well games i regularly play alot even today is theme park and populous the beginning.. I love destruction derby games as well and re play them too... I played fable 2 for a long time along with Bards tale... With regards to MMORPG Neocron did it for me i was hooked and longest stint was 14 hours.. I wasted a whole entire day and forgot to eat

also my favorite game is the warriors on ps2

black ops = cant get off it ,,,, it has so many flaws but thats life

I'm not entirely sure, but I would have to go with Chrono Trigger. I don't know how many hours though.

I played Gothic, Gothic II and Night of the Raven like thousand times I just love this series except Gothic III and Arcania crapp. I just love cRPG games Smile

Hmmm defenately pro evo... and im bit addicted this time to the elder scrolls... and happy that the new one comes out this december Big Grin

*Sigh*:redface:
With over 500+ hours at least. It would be the pokemon series of games.
I don't even know how i've played them so much...i guess my perfectionist streak makes me want each of my pokemon to have the perfect move sets and stats ect, which equals lots of breeding and TIME.

Followed by the Armored Core series.:biggrin: I love those games because of the customization. And i spend large amounts of time tuning parts and testing combinations to make the perfect mech for me.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so