Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which style dresses do you like?
which style dresses do you like?also the hair style?could my friends give me some suggestions???Kiss3

Mine would have to be Bohemian with some elegant vintage.
Depending on where I am going , work , lunch with the girls , night at the opera ....

I am a creature who spent most of my years in Jeans , still do.
Hats , scarfs, headbands and elegant walking sticks are also big with me , as are evening elbow length gloves.

Most of my shoes have handbags or clutches to match , and I love boots.

My hair style right now is vintage 1920 's, in my natural Auburn .
That's me.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Mine would have to be Bohemian with some elegant vintage.
Depending on where I am going , work , lunch with the girls , night at the opera ....

I am a creature who spent most of my years in Jeans , still do.
Hats , scarfs, headbands and elegant walking sticks are also big with me , as are evening elbow length gloves.

Most of my shoes have handbags or clutches to match , and I love boots.

My hair style right now is vintage 1920 's, in my natural Auburn .
That's me.

WOW~~~Rainbowmum,you are really both fashionable and retro,you are with complicated soul I think.But I am sure you are absolutely kind!!!
I love the Jeans too,it will be never out of fashion.But I love Beyonce sexy dresses best,I even spent much to order her wigs and heels!!!I am going insane I think!

That's awesome , if you have the figure to dress like her , than flaunt it honey:biggrin:

Talking about Denim , Jess and I went to the Factory last week ( That is the name of a Boutique here)You would not believe the range of colors in their jackets , you know those tiny short ones.:biggrin:

Where is Miss Lizzie , she has impeccable taste, I will have to send her this link.

Rainbowmum Wrote:That's awesome , if you have the figure to dress like her , than flaunt it honey:biggrin:

Talking about Denim , Jess and I went to the Factory last week ( That is the name of a Boutique here)You would not believe the range of colors in their jackets , you know those tiny short ones.:biggrin:

Where is Miss Lizzie , she has impeccable taste, I will have to send her this link.

Thanks,my love,does she run a website?and can i know the site address?I am eager to seeing the beautiful things Smile

She is a member here Stephi , you will like her , she is so very pretty.

Rainbowmum Wrote:She is a member here Stephi , you will like her , she is so very pretty.
Sure, my love,I will search her and I hope we can be good friends!!!

The half cut hair style is pretty cool on chicks.

[Image: rihanna.jpg?w=600]

The 1950s had some really stylish dresses and good cuts...

Bee

Oh God I could be here all day.......!

Everytime I go shopping I say to my friends, I'm not buying anymore clothes because I have enough but I can't say no!! It's a crying shame! Thank god for my Visa Card......

I love jeans and short fitted jackets for the winter. Plus boots. I like my clothes to be fitted but not tight. I don't like loose clothing.
I like jeans that are a slim fit to a tiny bit skinny but not too much skinny and not too tight either --- 30 years ago yes but not now. They have to be fitted though. They have to be low riders too. I make exceptions for versace jeans though or alike. Yes they hate me in the jeans shops I drive them nuts. I like a thick belt to wear with them. I like to wear a long sleeved fitted top or a short sleeved depending on the weather. No bloody midriffs either at my age, I don't want to be responsible for causing a coronary in some poor soul. I love jackets. Long sleeved short sleeve or whatever I love them.

Summer I wear shorts and tshirts around the house but not any of those short short bloody shorts as again, I do not want to afflick this sight on any poor innocent soul. I love cross over, fitted dresses in the summer too.

Evening wear I love anything black. Black patent leather shoes. Little back dresses - I love them. I have a thing for shoes, not that I have 100's of pairs but I have a few pairs and I always buy good quality shoes. Everything else doesn't matter but good quality shoes are a must for me. I shared a house with a Le Girl dancer who told me that you could always tell how rich a man was by the shoes he wore.......... That bit of advice, helped me pick my husband out when I HAD to get married! Yes yes I feel ashamed for this for a second or two.

I have another weakness for sunglasses. I just cant for some reason have one pair. Everytime I travel I get a pair or two from duty free........I love them.

I'm not into handbags. I just have the one that goes with everthing and it's small.

Hair. This is another area of my life that is weird. I only like gay men to cut, colour or style my hair. They are the best in my opinion. For many many years, I have been a blonde and have had it longish to a medium length. I wear it straight or I curl about half way down with a curling iron. If it needs a wash and I'm in a hurry, I tied it up in a ponytail. I don't really have a style.