Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which style dresses do you like?
[quote=RockerBlocks]The half cut hair style is pretty cool on chicks.

wow~~~so cool!!!!I love it so much!!!But now i have sahved all my hair off,and i am wearing a very long brazilian curl wig!!!I really like the hair style you mentioned ,but it's really difficult to do this style on the basis of the wig(it will destroy the lace) Sad
But I will let my stylist try it!!!lol~~

princealbertofb Wrote:The 1950s had some really stylish dresses and good cuts...
where is it located in,my love??

lizzielee Wrote:Bee

Oh God I could be here all day.......!

Everytime I go shopping I say to my friends, I'm not buying anymore clothes because I have enough but I can't say no!! It's a crying shame! Thank god for my Visa Card......

I love jeans and short fitted jackets for the winter. Plus boots. I like my clothes to be fitted but not tight. I don't like loose clothing.
I like jeans that are a slim fit to a tiny bit skinny but not too much skinny and not too tight either --- 30 years ago yes but not now. They have to be fitted though. They have to be low riders too. I make exceptions for versace jeans though or alike. Yes they hate me in the jeans shops I drive them nuts. I like a thick belt to wear with them. I like to wear a long sleeved fitted top or a short sleeved depending on the weather. No bloody midriffs either at my age, I don't want to be responsible for causing a coronary in some poor soul. I love jackets. Long sleeved short sleeve or whatever I love them.

Summer I wear shorts and tshirts around the house but not any of those short short bloody shorts as again, I do not want to afflick this sight on any poor innocent soul. I love cross over, fitted dresses in the summer too.

Evening wear I love anything black. Black patent leather shoes. Little back dresses - I love them. I have a thing for shoes, not that I have 100's of pairs but I have a few pairs and I always buy good quality shoes. Everything else doesn't matter but good quality shoes are a must for me. I shared a house with a Le Girl dancer who told me that you could always tell how rich a man was by the shoes he wore.......... That bit of advice, helped me pick my husband out when I HAD to get married! Yes yes I feel ashamed for this for a second or two.

I have another weakness for sunglasses. I just cant for some reason have one pair. Everytime I travel I get a pair or two from duty free........I love them.

I'm not into handbags. I just have the one that goes with everthing and it's small.

Hair. This is another area of my life that is weird. I only like gay men to cut, colour or style my hair. They are the best in my opinion. For many many years, I have been a blonde and have had it longish to a medium length. I wear it straight or I curl about half way down with a curling iron. If it needs a wash and I'm in a hurry, I tied it up in a ponytail. I don't really have a style.

Oh,my Gosh,you are great lov,you are so personalized!!!!I found we have lots of same interests and we both enjoyed our life!!!
Yes,i love to go shopping too and can't wait to buying the beautiful clothes,i love the good quality shoes too.I have over 100 pcs shoes in my big shoe store!!!I just can't stop to collet the shoes!!!!!
In addition,we have the most same things that we only like the gay man to do the hair for us!!!!!!It's really weird!!lol~~~