Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who i m
i m new here .. and i like to be one of u .. esp. that i m not gay by action but i think i m in my dreams .. i want to descover if i will be able to have sex whith another boy ..
i just want to find out what really i m ....
ayad

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS!

Hope we can help.

Hi and Welcome. Wavey

Hello Wavey

ayad Wrote:i m new here .. and i like to be one of u .. esp. that i m not gay by action but i think i m in my dreams .. i want to descover if i will be able to have sex whith another boy ..
i just want to find out what really i m ....
ayad

BlueStar Wrote:Hello Wavey

BlueStar - Looks like you've got a Neighbor!!! Smile YAY!!!

Welcome ayad! Welcome
I'm sure there's PLENTY of people and discussions around the site that can help you with any questions or concerns you have pertaining to your sexuality. Snoop around and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Hello, Ayad, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I hope you find what you've come to find here. How old are you? You live in Lebanon, and we've got a few other members here from Lebanon, BlueStar being one of the more vocal and active ones here for the moment. See with him, if you can discuss your situations together.
What are the questions you have about your sexual orientation? Feel free to ask. We'll try to give you our best answers. Welcome again.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!