Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who really hates gay people ?
pellaz Wrote:as the catholic church's influence fades, good to recall the church had some history, was it a haven for gay men who otherwise had no place? is this the reason the current church is anti gay? gay men and women more options now but the fact they required celibacy...reference an article on the matter linky

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]
Don't forget pellaz the Muslim faith does tend to lean toward homophobia, well at least those who are on the conservative side of the Muslim faith.. Even in the Church of England there are those who would deny the rights of gay people....
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Almac Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]
... the Muslim faith ... Even in the Church of England would deny the rights of gay people.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
the Muslim faith is an old fear god religion or evolved into that.
the Church of England started as a state religion

the Catholic Church requires the celibacy and that alone would attract gay men.

wether gay or not... there will always be a minority who need an excuse to be violent. wether it be that you support the wrong football team or have a different religeon or skin colour. theres always going to be some idiots thinking they have the right to dictate other peoples lifes.
However... i refuse to give these people my attention untill they can prove to be mature and a sensible part of the community. Id rather not waste my breath on them lol xD

Chad,

Hate is an outgrowth of fear.

As you pointed out, a majority of homo-phobes are closet or so deep in denial that they will not openly admit their attraction. Their 'fear' of that which is them self is the cause of the hate they show to others who are more comfortable and accepting of self to be 'out'.

In this case the fear is generated by a society that is really screwed-up when it comes sex and sexuality.

I believe it was the Kinsey report (or another like it) that set the new paradigm for the whole 'sexual preference' scale of human sexuality.

The study(s) set the scale with a two ends (Hetero and Homo) with a very wide 'bisexual' middle.

Most of us humans fall somewhere in that wide, grey area of 'bisexual'. Thus many of us re not really 100% gay or straight, we can be something like 95% straight with a 5% leaning toward the gay...

Society denies this, dismisses it out of turn. Society starts the programing of the Straight Agenda as soon as you are born. From setting the goal in life to be work, marriage and kids to the more cruel tendency to tell be that if they are gay (or even have a gay thought) that they are a sinner and are going to hell, going directly to hell.

Tell a person several thousand times that this hell place is for 'those gays', they will do anything and everything in their power to keep from going to hell. Up to and including punishing those who are open for that 'sin' that they share with the open person.

Gay is a punishable offense in our society. No we no longer round up the gays to be put in prison. No mental health no longer institutionalizes and no longer reverts to electroshock to 'treat' the gay as they did in the days were it was believed that there was nothing ten thousand volts applied to the brain couldn't fix.

But our society does continue punishing.

If you are gay it is automatically assumed you are nelly queen. If fail to be a nelly queen (be straight acting instead) you are hiding, thus you are shameful of being gay, thus proving that gay is a shameful, sinful act.

If you are gay you are automatically pictured bending over and having your fudged packed. Forget that there has to be a fudge packer in this equation. Packed fudge is considered 'nasty', sinful, disgusting. Forget that many heterosexual couples pack fudge on a regular basis. That either ok, or its just unbelievable.

Men - all men, have cocks. And most (well those who get it done correctly) will tell you that having that cocked sucked is one of the all time greatest things to happen. But still being a 'cock sucker' is considered one of lowest forms of life... So much for a good thing being good.

Even our very language has taken a nasty term (German and French have also adopted this habit). Now days we tell each other just how 'bad' gay is because everything bad is gay, thus now 'That car is gay' is a useful, acceptable way to say 'that car is bad'.

So what does the guy who is predominate straight do with the implication of his deepest, darkest desire is to get it on with a man?

Society is telling him that he is 'bad' that that thing inside of him is shameful, horrible, sinful... He is going to do everything in his power to hide his shame, and to one degree or another he is going to act out and over react, always seeking to prove to the world (and himself) that he is not 'bad' 'evil' 'sinful'.

His fear become hatred. the only way we will ever stop the hate is to stop the fear.

Society is in the process of turning that around, but its going to take a lot more time and changes before we stop the fear.

I think the main reason some people hate gay people is because they are just scared and don't understand how someone can be attracted to a member of the same sex. I just think its pure fear and nothing else. Yeah maybe they are fighting with gay desires in themselves but I think most of it is just fear of something they don't understand. Yet that is of course just my opinion.