Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why am I here?
I just want advice sometimes I don't really have anyone to talk to about these things and its really stressful and upsetting. Thank you for any advice or support you can give.

welcome to the forum

as for advice, just ask. you'll get opinions
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS. I hope you stick around, we have some great people here.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Welcome to the crew.

By the way, is it true that the choirs in heaven are Welsh? The Welsh men's choirs that I have heard certainly do seem qualified for that.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome to the forum Spiral. Hope you get the help you need here Smile

LJay Wrote:Welcome to the crew.

By the way, is it true that the choirs in heaven are Welsh? The Welsh men's choirs that I have heard certainly do seem qualified for that.

I've never been to heaven and don't plan to for quite some time, so I couldn't tell you. However I do hear that people call us the 'land of song', I disagree with this though.

I've tried making a new thread in the advice section but it wont appear. I'd have written it here but this isn't the right place for it.

hi and welcome Spiral - the new thread you mentioned will probably not show just yet because as a precaution to help prevent trolls joining the site just to abuse - Andy the web site owner will vet threads made by first time posters , and until someone has reached 50 posts there is also some other limits on what you can do on the site, its nothing personal and its just to prevent homophobic people etc coming here to cause problems,
please don't be put off by this - the thread will most likely appear tomz or you could message Andy to get further advice - or like others usually suggest - you can easily build your post tally by going in the word games thread and just play along

BlueStar Wrote:...When you reach 50 posts you can:
- avoid moderation when posting a new thread
- post links and videos
- have a signature
- post anonymously in forums that have the feature
- talk in a little chat box that appears at the home page
- see who's online in a private chat bar at the bottom of your screen
- create your own album pictures.
And when you reach 1000 posts eventually:
- you get a rainbow username
- you can change your user title that appears under you username.

Welcome all

Hello

BlueStar made the above post a long time ago and I still quote it whenever I'm welcoming someone to the forum. Basically its a list of perks members get as their post count increases....

Welcome to the forum Spiral. If you have a question or need advice don't hesitate to ask, people here will help you as best they can.

xx