Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
never been on a gay date
I never been on date with a guy. I only hooked up with guys thru online and adult theaters.

Still in the closet. If I ever did date regularly I'm afraid I'll be known as the guy that puts out every time.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Hey don't worry about it, when the right guy comes your way you'll know it. And welcome to the forum.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Once you're out of the closet and comfortable with your sexuality you'll experience a lot more ^_~

biinny Wrote:I never been on date with a guy. I only hooked up with guys thru online and adult theaters.

Still in the closet. If I ever did date regularly I'm afraid I'll be known as the guy that puts out every time.

I'll be honest.

Not everyone should be dating.

I was in a similar situation in the past. I might consider it a "phase". Something I needed to work out of my system maybe. But the point is, it was indeed a phase and I worked hard to get things straightened out in my head so that I could "be a good date".

What's in your past is in the past. You don't have to let it define you. Every day is a new day to start fresh. Just be honest with yourself first and foremost.

Good luck.

biinny Wrote:I never been on date with a guy. I only hooked up with guys thru online and adult theaters.

Obviously you are not gay, you are just sexual.

Gay is more than just who you have sex with. Gay entails such things as love, commitment, and all of that other 'stuff'.

Hopefully you will find the right guy who will say 'You know I want more than just sex, and I'm hoping you want more with me too.'

Then you will date....