Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do i always do this to myself
I dont know what to do or what's even wrong with me i've been around since 1974 and I still am bad at figuring out if someone likes me or I start to like someone a lot hoping that maybe we'd get into a relationship because I 'm really lonely.

But, I am having a problem. I like someone but I'm not sure. When I'm next to him I feel like I want to put my head down on his shoulders. I imgaine what it would be like for him to just touch me or me touch him.

Then, I just go crazy wondering if he likes me and feel that if he doesn't i'll never find anyone.
he makes me feel so warm in side and I blush when I see him.

Me and him work together. His car is broken. He asked me if I'd give him a ride on Tuesday of this week and I said yes. Okay that's fine but what am I going to do in the car with him? What if I just pray that he will touch me or rub my hand while i'm driving.
I want that so much, then he'll start putting his hand under my shirt and tell me he wants me. Then when we get out we'll passionally kiss.
BUT thats all in my head i just wan it for real.
e
I'm really confused. We don't go to work until 4 pm and i was going to pick him up at 3:30 now he's asking me if I was doing anything tomorrow and if i had important plans. He's gay , is that any small hint that he likes me.

I would be cautious of engaging in a relationship with a co-worker. If anything goes bad in the relationship you will have to see this person everyday.

Wise counsel from Amanda, but ... he's gay and wants to know if you're busy tomorrow ...? I think you answered your own question! Just be careful what you wish for Wink

But LOTS of people have a relationship with people they work with. OK it needs a bit more care but don't let that put you off. I would advise you to stop the car if he touches you, however. You might just lose control. If a relationship should develop and you broke up later, how would you deal with it? It might be worth discussing this before you get too involved. I had a relationship with someone I worked with for 4 years. The relationship ended, we're still friends but we both changed jobs before th split up. Lots of couples, gay and straight, run a business together: come to think of it, my parents did!

........(goes for a walk with the dogs) .......16 people in my immediate family have worked (or are working) and lived /are living together and it has never caused a problem either at work or in the relationship. But I would not recommend sex in a car, at least not while you're driving!