Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do i keep falling in love with straight guys
I just don't want to put everything on the line and lose him. I distance myself from him as much as possible whenever I can, until I have "normal" feelings for him again.

[quote=Krzysztof]Maybe you don't have enough gay guys around. I fell in love a few times with straight boys but it was before I began dating gays. After that I realized that there was nothing to fall in love with Tongue[/QUOT

You are 100 percent correct but the few gay guys I know are idiots lol. I mean they are not really my type and the are not exactly datable unless you like fuk buddies. In my area, the gay population are mostly druggies. They get high then ask if you want to do it. I don't even care about looks but the way they carry themselves is horrible

You say you "don't think he knows he’s leading you on" which is a contradicting term in itself but from what else you’ve said he maybe is leading you on as even straight guys can get off on a guy/boy having a crush on them, its not like were worlds apart, if a connection is there is there and I've had straight guys grab me and watch me and he might just be attracted to you but not other guys but will never have the courage to do anything about it, mostly.

partis Wrote:You say you "don't think he knows he’s leading you on" which is a contradicting term in itself but from what else you’ve said he maybe is leading you on as even straight guys can get off on a guy/boy having a crush on them, its not like were worlds apart, if a connection is there is there and I've had straight guys grab me and watch me and he might just be attracted to you but not other guys but will never have the courage to do anything about it, mostly.

And so maybe you should tell him you are horny and want him to use you like a bitch and still be buds when he's finished! (JOKING and serious at the same time!) YlloveSagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

We all want what we can't have. Just suck it up and keep going.

I think a lot of us have been in your situation with at least one straight guy.

Saying it will get you nothing and could instead lose you some things.

Don't.

You just have to cope and focus on guys who are available to you and who will correspond your feelings. Some day in the future, you will get over this focusing on straight guys.

You just have to endure Confusedmile:, which is hard, I know, but it's better.

I always call this the "gay man's dilemma", for I've never met a gay man who hasn't been caught up in the impossible pursuit of a straight friend at some point. It's a well-worn, treacherous road, filled with heartache, and misery. Save your soul, and your ego - ditch this guy before he destroys you. Go find a new friend who doesn't make you all tingly in the pants.

Straight guys like sphaghetti, or straight guys like a ruler? Because sphaggeti is straight, at least until it gets all hot and steamy.

Three century year old joke aside: Straight men may just stereotypically have characteristics you find attractive, like more masculinity.

A lot of gay guys defy stereotypes, and are also masculine though. And of course, don't forget the guys that are bi.

So, try to stay away from loving the straight guys, but don't lose hope that you'll never find a gay guy for you.

[COLOR="green"]Well when I liked my ex-co worker at the Zoo/Aquarium, I think it was mostly for the fact that;

A) I was new and he and I really clicked
B) he bought me lunch and helped me with things(such as lifting fucking heavy barrels of water.)
C) The fact that hes seen me naked... From the back...and only my back
, as he had to zip up my wet suit (which was so awkward, cause I had to sweep my hair out of the way and shit) as he was my diving partner.

Just general stuff i was enamoured with, because his humour and our shared love of animals and everything just seemed to 'work'.

And then when i asked him about homosexuality(cause we are still not very gay friendly like United Kingdom of Queers :p ), he politely told me he could not see himself with a guy and i respected him for that.

It made me want him even fucking more, but it showed me not every guy who gives you attention is necessarily after you or your hand in marriage ;I Some are just nice people.

Just establish a line. It might be hard or awkward, but for the sake of everyone's feelings, it should be done.

And also, i remember reading somewhere, about guys and the "invisible" hierarchy between them. Like some guys prefer being led or submitting(not sexually) by another man's rule or guidance, just as some prefer to lead or dominate other men.

Not to reference wolves, but some people are just the Beta and some are Alpha's . And its entirely dependant on the person and the situation.

But i also agree with Kuma (wooly) for that reason.[/COLOR]