Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will move to NYC soon
I am a good looking Chinese guy.
I am going to move to NYC later this month.
Looking forward to make some new friends there.

any events in Christmas?

Wavey Hi and Welcome to the board.

I do not know if anyone who posts here regularly are from New York City - I know there is at least one in the general area.... But not the city itself.

hello and welcome to the forum,
Hope you enjoy your time and good luck with the move

Hi there and welcome! I live in San Diego now, but I am originally from New York and will be visiting family there over Christmas. New York City is a wonderful place to be at Christmastime--you should have no problem finding things to do. Be sure and check out the tree at Rockefeller Center!

I live in the city. There's no place better than New York city to spend Christmas. Besides the Rockefeller Christmas tree and department store windows on fifth avenue. We're famous for the New York City ballet's Nutcracker. A lot of the dancers are cute (and gay). Call centercharge and see if you can get one of their bargain $25 seats, or you can go to a TKTS booth and get half price tickets to the "Radio city Christmas Spectacular" featuring the Rockettes. Oh and welcome to New York.

good luck with your move and welcome to gay speak aswell.

thanks guys.

Hi ! Welcome to GS! I'm a Chinese too (but not staying in USA)! Anyway, hope that you can make some great friends in New York! Confusedmile: