Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was it a rily bad thing to do?
rite i just rily want everyones honest opinion on this:

i was at a frinds birthday party last night and everything was going fine, i kinda drank a lot n still everything was fine until i realise "hey, i dont feel so geat". so a friend of mine who i've liked for a loooooong time takes me outside for some fresh air and we end up making out, the bad thing is he has a girlfriend who i'm also really good friends with.

i'm so confused, i feel really bad because i'm betraying my friend but also i really really like this boy! i sometimes think he might feel the same way cos whenever i'm drunk (he usually isnt because he drives) he alwys tells me that he loves me, he kisses my neck and his hand spends most of its tiem on my ass.

i'm soooooooooo confused

give me advice pls!!!!!

sounds to me like he might be trying to figure out where he stands. Of course you may end up being caught in the corssfire of that revelation, as he may end up unwittingly or not using you as a test case to decide where his sexuality is. I would say jsut be who you are and use caution, as you may be forced into a very painful situation.

yeah i suppose your right

it happens every once in a while, not too often though

Don't do it... you're the one who's likely to end up hurt out of this loosing two good friends in the process. Chances are he'll deny everything eventually or with is new found revelation avoid you so just move on and let him sort himself out.

I'd never choose a guy over my good friend.You don't have to tell on him,just tell him how wrong it is for you two to be stealing each other.Unless of course you are enjoying yourself...

To be honest I don't think it was a terrible thing, but I think its repercussions COULD be terrible if you don't handle it very carefully.

Ardus is absolutely right, you run the risk of being used as a dry-run for something that might never ultimately lead anywhere and, if that happens, the damage to you might be severe, and on the other hand, if it does lead somewhere, then you're playing the part of the mistress in a pre-existing relationship, and that is SURE to do irreparable damage to your friendship with his girlfriend.

My advice is there to put a stop to it. What you've done thusfar can be brushed under the carpet as a drunken fumble, but if it's allowed to play in an unchecked stylee, then I can only see sorrow on the horizon, and you don't deserve that ... xx

You deserve better.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I found out that guys with girlfriends are not good for the soul. Just leaves them with more choice when the watering hole starts running dry lol. Or as soon as the next beautiful girl comes along the guy gets chucked aside. Just my take on it from experience, but not to be taken as a general comment on all bisexual guys Confusedmile:

These lovely guys are absolutely correct. A guy who has a girlfriend, only affectionate to his friend it would seem he fancies when they're drunk... it shows me he is trying to take advantage so he can explore his sexuality. But then again I may just be jumping to conclusions, it may be that he actually likes you.

Only way to clear it up might be a good old SOBER chat about the subject.

I would just like to add however that I have a very good friend and we often tell eachother we love eachother, we often fall asleep together cuddled up, but its purely friendship like Confusedmile: So it would be well worth a talk before making any kind of decisions!

Viel Glück!

thanks for all the advice guys it is mch appreciated Smile